Thirteen

It's Chelsea's first day of school she has never been to an actual public school she has always been "home schooled" by her pimp. I don't count it as being home schooled because she was held captive and taught all wrong things. The only wright hing she got taught was how to speak English and Spanish she only got taught Spanish because her pump was from Spain and he wanted her to know both languages.
"Olivia I'm ready to go."
"Ok Nicole and amber will only be like 10 more minutes so you can just come and watch tv."
"Ok."
She say down and put on
Orange is the new black
I was surprised I didn't think anyone her age would watch that show.
(She is 13)
I got her and amber and Nicole into the car and drove them to school.
Chelsea was a little nervous for her first day of grade 8 she has never been to a real school like that so I would understand why.
"Ok Chelsea call me if you need me to pick up if you get to nervous, I got to go to work but love you and see you later."
"Love you too."
I could tell Chelsea said that with hesitation she probably didn't think I meant it since her pimp always said that but didn't mean it.
Chelseas pov~
I walked into my first class I was so nervous everyone just stared at me and gave me weird looks.
I sat down in the very back of the class and the bell rang and class started we had to be our phones in a basket so at the end of class when I looked at my phone my pimp had texted me saying
"I'm coming for you and I'm taking all those woman you live with, with me!"
I was terrified I called Olivia and asked her to come and pick me up I didn't know what to do so when I got into the car we went to the daycare to pick up Nicole and amber and take them all to the police station where it's safe.
#barson hoped you liked it and will be updating soon