Six

It is finally my big day and me and Rafael are getting married I was so happy and I have some more news I need to share with him after the wedding.
It was 7 hours before the wedding and I was getting everything ready I was getting my makeup done and my dress on and everything I was so excited for us to...
My wedding dress is just gorgeous:

Well it's time.
I walked out onto the yard with captain cragian taking me up to the love of my life.
He looked at me and had tears in his eyes he was so happy I could tell.
The priest said:
"Dearly beloved we gather her today to watch the wedding between Rafael barba and Olivia benson."

"Repeat after me"
"I Olivia benson take Rafael barba to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward till death do us part."

"I Rafael barba take Olivia benson to be my wife, to have and to hold till death do us part."
"You may swap rings"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife!!"
Rafael grabbed my hips and bent my over backwards and kissed me we then stood up and walked away and drove to the reception.
"Uhm Rafael I have something to tell you"
"Ya hunny."
"I'm uh I'm pregnant."
He had the biggest smile on his face and so did I we hugged and cried tears of joy.
-----at the reception hall----------------
"Excuse me everyone me and my wife have an announcement to make!"
Everyone looked up and my amazing husband said
"We are having a baby!"
Everyone clapped they were so happy for us we both walked down and were surrounded by people congratulating me and Rafael and giving us both hugs we were so happy.!!

#barson
Omg they are having a baby that's amazing!!! Hope you comment what the gender should be if it should be twins and names!! ❤️❤️😊 hope you liked it plz vote