Twelve

We walked into their house and it was amazing their stuff was so beautiful I couldn't believe I am going to be staying here!

"Ok Chelsea I am going to show you your room."
"Ok"
Me and Olivia walked upstairs we passed amber and Nicole's room witch wore amazing for 6 year olds room and then we passed their room and then my room.

I walked in and almost fell to the floor crying I was so happy I've lived in a run down shed my hole life this was such an amazing room I said"I can't , take this room it's so beautiful and I don't think I deserve it

"I can't , take this room it's so beautiful and I don't think I deserve it."
"Why do you think that."
"I've always lived in a run down shed and I feel like I'd be taking advantage of this."
"No please don't feel like that I want to have this room and to stay with me my husband and kids"
Olivia's pov~
This was perfect timing just as finished saying that I ran to bathroom to throw up.
Chelsea followed me and asked
"Are you ok? Are you sick I can run and get you medicine?!"
"No sweetie I'm a I'm pregnant so this is just morning sickness."
I laughed a little the said
"Well how about you get your pjs on and we can go downstairs in the movie room and watch a movie?"
"Wow that sounds awesome"
(The movie room)

"I laughed a little the said "Well how about you get your pjs on and we can go downstairs in the movie room and watch a movie?""Wow that sounds awesome"(The movie room)

Me,Rafael,amber,Nicole, and Chelsea were downstairs in the movie room watching
Finding dory
"Chelsea have you seen this movie?"
"No I haven't, I've even heard of it."
"Well I hope you like it amber and Nicole really wanted to watch it so that's why it's on."
I smiled I can tell Chelsea likes being here.

#barson
Sorry it's short it's getting late and I'm tired but I will have a long chapter 13❤️😊