A sudden door slam open shocking me and the guy from earlier came in rushing to my side.

"Angela, are you okay?! What happend?! Are you hurt?! I heard you scream so I rush here before even reaching the last step of the staircase to get a drink! Nearly breaking down the door even!" He exclaim and check for any injury on me.

I screamed?

My heartbeat hasn't calm down yet but at least my breathing slowed. He push my hair back and check my face.

"Angela?"

I can feel how worried he is and I still didn't answer him because no words wants to come out. So I just bring my knees to my chest to find comfort.

"Angela... what's wrong? I don't see anyone in here. Did you see a spider? Robber? Did you have a nightmare?"

After he said the last one, my fears double up and I buried my face in my knees. The nightmare came back and I accidentily let out a small sob.

"Oh Angela...you did...Come here."

He sit beside me and pull me into a hug. I was still wary about this guy but I didn't care. All I need right now was comfort and he's the only one here.

He warp his arms around me and pull me closer, one of his legs dangles on the side of the bed and I wrap my arms around his body then bury my face on his chest.

"It's okay. I'm here. Nothing's gonna hurt you..." He whisper on top of my head and rub my back.

Memories of the nightmare fogged my head and I fist my hands on his shirt wanting it to get out. He rubs my back soothingly before playing with my hair with his other hand to ease the fear I have in me.

I wish it was Roman with me.

I lean into his comforting touch and just focus on his hands rather then what's in my head.

Slowly I calm down and the little tears that escape my eyes stops leaving only trails of wetness behind. It soak on his shirt and I cringe pulling back.

"I-I'm sorry about your shirt." I said and wipe my my face with the sleeves of my pajama's. Well, technically his clothes.

"No, It's fine. You need someone anyway and I don't care if you cut or tore this shirt into tiny pieces.... actually no, this is my favourite shirt. I change my mind." He said and I smile a little and giggle.

He smile and pet my hair.

"There you go. That the person I'm waiting for." He said and I smile at him.

I pull away from him and he got off the bed then tucking me in. Looking at him, I saw him humming while fixing my blanket.

"You know I'm not a kid right?"

"Well after that nightmare you're having. I'd say you are." He said winking at me making me smile.

"You don't even know what it's about." I face to my right away from him remembering the nightmare and I heard him chuckle.

"Huh. Alright then missy. It's 3 in the morning and you should sleep. I'm taking you some where this morning at 10 a.m . Dress nicely." He told me and I turn my head at him.

"....Where are we going?" I asked and he smile.

"To meet my boss. He's excited to see you." He said and I frown.

"But didn't you say you'll send me home?" I asked and he cross his arms on his chest.

"Do you want to know the truth or not? We did talk already about this."