Chapter 20

Yury POV

I stare into her blue eyes with green speck that fills with shock and curiosity.

"T-That's... W-What?" She breath out after a long silence of us staring at each other.

Her hair is braided to the side and her shirt looks extremely large on her. Her height was around my chest and I smile that she doesn't really change that much.

"You heard me. I'm your brother." I said and her mouth hang open.

"Sister, close your mouth." The guy from before sounded from behind me and I stand straighter facing him.

"Sister? She's my sister. Who the hell are you calling her that, boy?" I said staring at him with my hands folded behind my back smiling.

I guess he realize I'm anything but happy right now. He was about to say something but looks like my sister save this person's life from getting hurt.

"He's a friend! A brother like to me.... You know?"

I look at him up and down before nodding my head once.

"Well if you excuse me, boy. I have some catching up to do with MY sister." I said to him giving him a tight smile.

I close the door shut on him before turning now smiling genuinely at her. She give me a weird look but also some little fear in her eyes making my smile slowly drop and I kneel in front of her.

I was hesitant to hold her hands when I reach out my hands for hers. Warping my hands around her small once, I look into her eyes and a sad feeling erupt inside me making me want to....

"Are you really my.... brother?" She asked and I nod.

"Yes Flower."

"But I.... why should I believe you?"

I look at the floor and sigh.

"Believe it or not, I truly am your brother... You were left in front of that random family house because there was a war going on between our family and the government. So father and mother decided they should hide you for safety. I followed mother when she send you to America because we thought you will be safer here." I said and I can feel her hands tightens.

"....If what you're telling is the truth then why is our family having war with the government? Has this war ended?" She said and I can hear desperate pouring out of her mouth.

I stay quiet and she shake her hands off from mine then hold both my shoulders squeezing it.

"The war... ended a very long time ago... 13 years ago to be exact." I said and her hands drop from my shoulder.

"That was when I was 4 years old... why didn't you take me then?"

I was quiet for a moment and run my hands through my face.

"I did asked father to take you when they said everything ended but another danger pop up out of no where and I have to handled it. Now everything is safe." I said looking at her.

She only look at me frowning and back away a step.

"I.... I still don't trust you.... This is all too much...."

I dart my eyes to the floor and close my eyes.

"I know flower... a stranger who claims he is your brother is really suspicious isn't it? But... I'm gonna make you believe it and keep you safe from danger." I said with a small smile on my face.

She just stand there quiet and I can feel my heart beating wildly inside me. A quiet but strong noises can be heard outside her bedroom and I look behind me looking at the door then slowly rise from the floor.