Lost Girls

Nikki P.O.V.

following day....

I'm on my way to the Salvatore boarding house to confront Stefan or Damon of what I have dreamed about last night. That's why Im here at the front door of the Boarding House. I was about to knock on the door but it suddenly flew open.

When I got inside, I heard a loud music coming from the living room and saw Damon and Vicki dancing on top of the table and looks like they're drunk, too notice me standing in front of them.

"Damon?" I soflty asked, wondering if he heard me.

Damon stopped dancing and turned to me slowly, and said, "Nikki, wh-what are y-you doing here?" while getting down at the table and turning off the radio, walking towards me, till his infront of me.

"I remember" I soflty and quietly said.

"Wh-what?" he stuttered, looking at me closely with a confused and slight surprised expression. He took my face between his hands caressing my cheeks softly and lovingly, looking me in the eyes and said, " What do you remember?".

"I remember the time when we are little... one day when Stefan got angry that I accidentally dropped his new toy that father gave to him he got completely mad at me and then I cried running outside where you found me, comforted me quickly. That's what I remember the big brother that I always wanted there who is always there every step of the way when I'm happy or not. That's you Damon." I cried while saying this, that's why I have tears pouring down my eyes quickly while he keeps wipping it quickly as possible, because he too has been crying a little while I said this.

We stood there for a while when I finally noticed Vicky sleeping at the sofa probably because of getting drunk, and turned to Damon with questioning eyes saying, ' what is she doing here?'.

"Well, you see me and Stefan got into a little argument and she's kind of a leverage to get something I need for him... haha... by the way do you already know what we are?" he said, suddenly nervous and scared of the last sentence he said.

"Don't worry I already know Stefan explained it to me." I said, not saying the truth that I saw him bite Vicky at that night at the grill for our search party to her at the roof.

"Oh" he said

" what are you planning on doing to her?" I asked, and got scared of what he is about too say.

"well, I'm planning on turning her so that Stefan can see that its his fault of why did this happen if he didn't trapped me at the cellar for 3 days..." he madly said to me.

"But Damon, she's human she didn't do anything wrong with you come on don't hurt her, just because you want to hurt Stefan please. Look at her, she already has many problems in her life don't make it more worse for her please." I pleaded to him not to continue of what he will be doing to her.

He sighed heavily and slowly nodded his head, walked towards Vicky and said, "You will forget everything that happened today between you and me, you just remembered that you were at the cemetery with your friends and passed out not remembering what happened last night ok?"

She replied in a monotone voice and said, "OK", walked out the door without another word.

"Thank you, now how about you and me spend the day together until Stefan got home to give you your ring huh?" I asked, excited too talk to him again after a hundred years.

He softly laughed and said, "Why not?" walking towards the sofa and sitting down patting the sit beside him waiting for me too seat.

I laughed too and got to seat next to him and told him my stories of what happened to me before I came back here to mystic falls, and telling him that I remember a little bit by bit everyday of our memories together, and that sometimes I have a visions of him and Stefan when I first met them.

Stefan P.O.V.

When I got home from Elena's house, when I told her about my past and about Katherine and Damon. I hear laughter coming towards the living room, one female and male voice. I recognized the female is Monique, I got tensed suddenly and run at the living room and found them rapped around a blanket talking about things about thereselves, that they even noticed me standing behind them because they're busy talking to each other. I also, notice that Damon has an arm wrapped around Monique looked a bit like his hugging her and he let him, because she herself felt comfortable towards him. I suddenly got a feeling of jeolousy and hatred coming towards me while looking at Damon. And sadness towards Monique, because I want her too treat me like that when we were small, talking about nonscence and having a great time together.

"Hello Brother, Welcome Back" Damon said, to me snapping me out of my thoughts, while still hugging Nikki that's also looking at me with a soft and loving smile in her face, with her beautiful diamond blue eyes looking straight at my green ones.

"Hi" Nikki said, with a soft smile still planted on her face and I said, "Hey, umm... What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your house taking a rest?" confusingly looking at her as too why is she here.

"oh, well I want to spend sometime with Damon...." she said, looking at me, with still a soft smile in her face. I felt a sting in my chest when she said that she's going to spend sometime with Damon, then she added, " and You." I look at her surprised, and still confuses as too why?