Pilot

Chapter 1 (Pilot)

3rd Person P.O.V.

Nikki is sleeping peacefully in her bed. He opened her bedroom door, and smirked when he saw her sleeping, he puts his phone down just beside her ears and played the song 'baby' by Justin Bieber loud in her ears. 

Nikki rolled out of bed and fell down with a loud tud, she was about to scream who ever is the person in her room, but before she can open her mouth theres a hand covering her mouth and whispered in her ears. 

"Shhh, don't want to wake grams now do we?" he whispered in her ear. When she was about to open her mouth again, the hand covered her mouth immediately and said, 

"No more talking, just get ready for today and walk downstairs for breakfast so we can get to school early OK."

"Fine" she grumbled answering.

When she turn around she saw him leave the room giving her a wink and a sheepishly wide grin and walk out. She walks into her closet and grab a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, sleeveless dark blue tank top shirt, black leather jacket, and her black and blue converse shoes. After her shower and wore the things she set up to wear, she goes downstairs straight in the kitchen and saw her annoying brother sitting on the island counter eating a cereal with a pair of orange juice. She goes to make a coffee and a pair of toast for breakfast and sat beside her brother. 

"Why do you always have to wake me up doing the same thing every morning it's so annoying" she said completely annoyed, while eating.

"That's why I love doing it , its so funny to annoy you and it always starts my day." he said to her with the biggest smile he have with an innocent look.

She rolled her eyes and said, " What ever, you know good thing your my Big Brother or you'll be dead by now"

He smirked at her and said, "oh you know you can't because I'm wayyyyy to handsome to kill and you love me anyway" as he wiggled his eyebrows, leaning at her.

"Yes, good thing you my big brother the most ANNOYING, IDIOTIC, SARCASTIC and charming but then again I love so dearly all the way" she said dramatically with a little bit sarcasm in it.

"ha ha , thank you very much" he said annoyed at her.

she smirked slightly at him it amuses her to see her brother annoyed at her and paying him back for what he did to her.

"c'mon we gotta go to school. Its our first day we can't be late" he said taking his bowl and glass in the dishwasher, running upstairs to get his stuff.

"Ye hey, I'm so excited" she replied sarcasticly.

Once they got outside and got in there car and drove to their new school Mystic Falls High School.

Nikki's P.O.V.

First day of S.C.H.O.O.L

S ix 

C rappy 

H ours 

O f 

O ur 

L ives

New school, New life and New year, everything New in our life. Everybody will be calling us 'The new kids' and starting to be friendly with us, or maybe to my brother because by the looks of the girls are giving my brother is that they really want him and for the looks they're giving me like they want to murder me right now, and I can hear there whispers saying 'who's that girl' , 'god I hope she's not his girlfriend, 'omg why does he hang out someone like her' , 'God! she's so ugly' , 'What a Slut'. Ok , the last one is abosolutely not true I mean c'mon, I never even have my FIRST BOYFRIEND EVER, and NEVER had my FIRST KISS, because my brother always scare them away, even though the boy just want to talk to me, he already going to give him a death glare. Ughh! why, do I have a brother that is so OVER PROTECTIVE.