The Teams

Time skip to the genin exams-

Naruto stood still and listened to Iruka's words as he spoke to him about what he needed to do to pass.
He quietly went through the handseals of the three techniques he had been asked to do and he watched silently as his teacher handed him his hitai ate. He barely even registered what was happening around him, he could only focus on one thing, the emotions of Mizuki, his secondary sensei. He had always felt the anger Mizuki held towards him throughout the year, but this was just pure unadulterated loathing.
The hate that was being directed towards him was his main focus as he walked silently out the room and past his classmates with his hitai ate in hand. He felt their shocked and annoyed emotions but they weren't the focus, He shoved them to the back of his mind and kept wondering about the anger that he could still feel as he walked past his peer's shocked faces and out to the forest to settle his mind.

Once he reached the trees he took of his shoes and sealed them away, immediately enjoying the feeling of the earth moving beneath his now bare feet. He allowed the vines and plants to sprout underneath his touch and walked along to a hidden section of the forest with beautiful light purple flowers. ( look at the photo above)

He relished in the feeling of walking with the nature surrounding him. The flowers and trees followed his direction as he walked by, some even trying to reach out to him. He knew that Cara, Kaba, and Kuro were probably off doing their own thing and didn't feel like using his sensor if abilities at the moment to find them, right now he just needed to clear his head.

He reached the clearing and appreciated the fact that he was probably the only one other than Cara, Kaba, and Kuro to know about this place. It engulfed you in a sense of utter calmness as soon as you stepped into the area. It was by far one of his favorite places to relax and sort out his mind, or to train his sensory abilities.

He laid down in the clearing and watched with a small smile of his face as the grass and the plants that bloomed under him climbed up his sides in a warm hug, congratulating him on a job well done. He was always appreciative of the plants' kindness to him, even if he sometimes felt that he didn't deserve it.

He closed his eyes and reached into the back of his mind, opening them to find himself standing in yet another forest face to face with the kyuubi no yoko, or better known to him as Kurama.

"Hey kyuu, who do you think my genin team will be?" He asked the large nine tailed fox. Over the years he and the Bijuu had become friends. The fox had said that he had one of the most calming chakras that he had ever felt, and that it brought him peace that he hadn't had in years. At first his mind was a sewer, but he changed the seal a bit so that he could give Kurama his senses and change the landscape into a beautiful forest. He trained with the fox almost nightly, and on some days when he was free he would summon him in a smaller form and work with him during the daylight. He now thought of the fox as an older brother, and they had formed a really close bond.

"I have no idea kit, you would have to ask the hokage for that information. But if I took a guess I would have to say that since you acted as the dead last you are probably going to get placed with the rookie of the year, which is the Uchiha."

Naruto thought about it for a second. He didn't exactly hate Sasuke, he just never got to know the guy, and when he did sit next to him in hopes of possible chatting, which was a big risk considering that his plants could be found out, and he wasn't by the window which irked him slightly, but when he did he would always be shoved out of the seat by the Haruno girl that he faked having a crush on.

"I quest that wouldn't be too bad, as long as I don't get one of the fangirls I think it'll be fine." He said pondering who the last person on his team would be.
He was so lost in thought that when he opened his eyes the sun was going down.