Cleo {5}

3 chapters in a day and y'all cant comment more? Bet.

"Who are you texting?" Jeremiah asked and looked over Cloe's shoulder while they were watching tv at Jeremiah's house.

"Im texting Sharia to see when she wants to get he girls together." Cleo mumbled already used to his questions about who she was on the phone with.

"Oh okay."

"Where did you go the other day?" Cleo asked when she remembered how he rushed out of the house. Jeremiah looked at his girl and raised his eyebrow.

"It was about the company." He shrugged and looked back at love and hip hop.

"Oh okay" Cleo repeated what he said previously and Jeremiah rolled his eyes which didn't go unnoticed.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Cleo asked the million dollar question. It has been on her mind lately and she just wanted validation.

"Because I am ready to settle down." Jeremiah shrugged his shoulders. Thinking Cleo would expect the answer. Cleo scoffed and put the TV on pause.

"Sorry to interrupt your show" Cleo started off with sass and Jeremiah leaned up already knowing this was gonna take a while. "But I didn't why you wanted to get married. I asked you why did you want to marry me." Cleo stressed while crossing her arms. She already had doubts about this and he wasn't helping.

"Damn ain't it the same thing? Look you already know I love you. Stop trying to cause drama, are you that bored?" Jeremiah smacked his lips and reached into his pocket and grabbed a few hundreds and threw it at her."Go to the mall or something man."

"Are you serious right now Jeremiah? Your soon to be wife is trying to have a conversation with you about something important and this is how you act?
Do you even love me or care? I don't need your money, I am successful on my own accord mind you so miss me with that." Cleo got up and still took his bills just because. She put on her black wedges on that matched her black jumpsuit and took her things and walked out. Jeremiah just sighed knowing that he will just apologize and things will get back to normal. 

"Have you been crying?" Dave asked as soon as Cleo accepted the FaceTime from him.

"Don't worry about it." Cleo sniffled and started to munch on her watermelon cubes while watching Grey's Anatomy.

"Nah I'm gon worry about it Cleopatra, I'm coming over." Dave said not asked. Cleo looked at him through her screen with soft eyes.

"No don't do that, its late and I'm sure you got Kai with you." Cleo sniffed again and David just thought it was the most adorable thing.

"She with mom and pop, they stole her from me." Cleo giggled at David's confused look and smiled at the man.

"Okay but Jeremiah-" Cleo's voice cracked and she started crying again." I know how to pick em huh?" Cleo said to no one in particular and stuffed her face with the rest of her watermelon again.

"I am on my way." Dave hung up. Cleo just shook her head and continued to sulk while watching tv. The episode ended and Cleo got off her bed once she heard the door bell ringing.

"Hey." Cleo said once she opened the door and turned around to plop on the couch. She grabbed the remote and turned the tv on while Dave took off his shoes. He walked over to her and sat next to her.

I grabber you some skittles and hot fries." Dave said trying to get a smile out of her, Cleo lifted her head and smiled at his effort.

"Thats sweet thank you, you can it it on the table." Cleo nodded over to the table and Dave placed them there.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Dave relaxed and lifted her head to sit it on his lap and looked down at her.

"I don't think its wise for me to be doing this, I know I'm mad but its disrespectful-" Cleo started and Dave rolled his eyes and moved his hand to her hair and started to rub her head the way he knew she like.

"We friends its cool." Dave shrugged trying to get her to talk. Cleo looked up at him and they just stared at each other for a second before Cleo broke eye contact and decided to tell him.

"All I wanted to know was where he went the other day and why he wants to marry me. I mean was that too much to ask for? This have been rocky lately and I just want assurance you know? My dad is starting not to like him and we haven't been communicating so I just wanted something you know? Basically we got into an argument and he threw money at me and just disrespected me and it was just a mess so I left and now I feel bad for starting something." Cleo paused." Actually no I don't feel bad, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm too cute for this." Cleo huffed and closed her eyes while Dave listened closely and rubbed her head.

"As your friend Imma say, you are right. You wanna know if he really in it or worth all the drama. You just wanted to hear him say what he loved about you and thats fine. He was outta like and bet I will check him if you want me to." Dave said in a strong voice and Cleo chuckled shaking her head.

"Nah, I'm just gonna let things cool down and see if he is gonna apologize and if so, we have a lot to talk about." Cleo mumbled ready to fall asleep. It was 3 in the morning and she has work to do tomorrow with another client. 

"If you asked me why I wanted to marry you, I'd say because you're so caring. You think about other people's feelings and you understand things. Even if you hate someone you still hold respect for yourself and don't get crazy really. I love how you are intellectual but still hood. I love the moles on your cheek and the one on your left butt cheek." Dave chuckled." I also love the fact that even thought I hurt you, you treated my baby girl nicely and she liked you believe it or not. Also your smile just make me go crazy. I swea I was never this soft but only for my loved ones. I love how you switch from weaves to braids do your natural hair and pull off everything despite what others think. I love your presence. Everything about you. Even you dragon morning breath I can take." Dave laughed and looked down to see Cleo knocked out. He shook his head and kissed her cheek which made his lips tingle. Cleo's phone vibrated and Dave grabbed it and saw a text from old dude.

From: Soon to be❤️
Babe I can't sleep, I'm so sorry about what I said. Just let me know you're okay?

She good. 
Read at  3:13am

"With your love problems
With your money problems
I just might solve em."
____________________________________
I love this chapter, short and sweet. Lol Dave savage with the text and yall already know whats gonna go down.

Show some love man i updated 3 times and yall cant give me comments galore?

Sza did the thang on ctrl