Dave {4}

My stuff is never edited tbh oh well enjoy

That question took David by surprise, he knew they would have to talk about it. He felt bad for that happened but he loved his daughter to pieces. With her now being 2, it had been a while since everything thing happened. Dave smiled and Cleo and pulled out his phone showing her his screen saver.

"This is Kairi Chanel Brewster." Dave showed her and Cleo smiled at the beautiful picture of this adorable little girl. She had her curly hair in a bun with a tutu on.

"She is so beautiful Dave, she is a good mixture of the both of you. How is Trina doing?" At the mention of bis baby mommas name Dave rolled his eyes.

"She whatever man, but thank you. She is just the cutest little thing." Dave chuckled, he never truly understood the importance of respecting women until he had his own daughter. Never did he want to treat Cleo like he did ever again.

"Well I'm glad you're happy." Cleo responded and looked down at her food.

"How you really feel ma? You never really got your anger out. Lemme have it." Dave sighed bracing himself for her scorn.

"I just..you broke me David. I gave you everything, every part of me and you stepped all over me. I wanted to give you your first child! I wanted to experience pregnancy with the man that I loved and who I thought loved me enough to be all mine! You stepped out on me after I lost him, and I lost you. The worst thing a out the situation is who you did it with. I told you from the jump I didn't trust her and I was right. We fought all the time and I know I'm not easy to deal with but the situation was hard Dave. You acted like you didn't care." Cleo said and started to cry causing Dave to grab her and sit her on his lap while he let her cry. He couldn't deny his part in their downfall and it brought back memories that he tried to ignore.

"Ay baby, I'm home! I know you said its a girl but I put that on my life that its a boy." Dave said entering the house. He got no response and went upstairs to see where his girl was when he say her passed out on the floor he immediately rushed to her side and tried to wake her, her little bump was just starting to show.

"Baybe don't cry, I know that was hard on you but it killed me too, I regret hurting you the way I did Cleo.  I was stupid and selfish and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you." Dave looked at her and wiped away her tears, he really wanted to kiss her but he knew now wasn't the time. He needed to gain her trust back.

"If I stepped out and got pregnant by someone else, you wouldn't even be able to look at me. Your apology means nothing. Im sorry you had to go through it also but I could never ever trust you again."

To say the conversation went bad with Cleo was an understatement. All dave wanted was for them to rekindle something he knows will be everlasting. After he left Cleo he went home alone and laid in bed thinking about what she said. He couldn't deny that if she cheated and got pregnant what it would be hard to even look at her let alone want something with her but he knew eventually with time they would get back on track. All dave could do was be patient and not mess up this time around. After thinking all night and getting little to no sleep, it was his weekend with Kai. He couldn't wait to see his princess to make his mood better.

"Hey my gorgeous how you been?" Dave asked as he picked up his little girl. Kai smiled at her dad and squished his cheeks together to give him a kiss.

"Hi daaadd." The little two year old said raising her arms up to be carried.

"Lil pumpkin you been good for mommy right?" Dave said and started to out on her Jordan's he got her. His kid will be fresh lookin all the time.