Thank You For Being Here For Me.

Start from the beginning

I take a sip of my beer and Kelly takes a sip and scrunches up her face. I shake my head and laugh and hand her a soda, "I don't even know why you try to drink this and you know you don't like it." She sticks out her tongue and shake her head.

"To bad we have to leave soon. Ethan you leaving when we leave?" I look at Brandi and Ethan as I ask my question. "Yeah, me and Brandi have to go shopping for her when we get back home."

"Sam don't forget about our promise." Sam looks at Kelly and laugh, "I would never forget our promise." Kelly lays her head on my shoulder, "I'm not ready to go back yet." I rub her back, "We have to, Greg and Viola miss you and plus we have to get back to work."

My phone starts ringing, "Kimmy what exactly do you want?" She groans in the phone, "A group of kids found your two pets. They want to know if I can bring them outside." I let out a long sigh, "Yeah, just bring them to us, so we can keep an eye on them."

We hang up after that and Kimmy and Nick comes out with Blaze and Gray minutes later. When Mina sees them she looks at me with a little bit of jealousy in her eyes. "You have a cat and a dog? You wouldn't even let me talk about a dog or even let me bring one in the yard."

I shrug my shoulders, "Kelly and Ethan went behind my back and got them and I decided to let her keep them." Mina pouts and crosses her arms.

"Kelly they just jumped into that bucket of water." Nick has wide eyes while pointing at the two animals in the bucket. "We don't know why they do that. They will stand in their water bowl and will jump into the fountain in the backyard."

Brandi tips the bucket over and they walk towards me and Kelly. Kelly picks them up and wraps them up in her towel.

"Did y'all know Michael can sing?" Brandi looks at me with surprise in her eyes and so does Mina, "You can sing? You never sung when we were dating." I look at Mina and shrug my shoulders, "You never asked me if I could or couldn't."

Brandi looks at me and smile, "Sing something for us Michael!" My eyes widen at the request, "What?! Oh no! That's not happening!" Everybody groans and calls me a lame, "I will sing if Kelly sings along with me."

Kelly looks at me and smile, "I'll sing too! I don't care, we sung together before." She pulls out her phone and starts looking for a song for us to sing.

A couple minutes later she finds one, "Okay! I got one."

After Song

"Woooo! Y'all have such lovely voices!" One of my aunts shouts out to us.

"Y'all sound so good together! Y'all should sing for my kids!" Kimmy starts clapping so loudly and Brandi is staring at us with shock. I catch Mina glaring at Kelly from the side of my eye.

"He sang to me when we was on the plane. I was scared, so he sung to calm me down and I sung along." Ethan looks at Kelly and smile, "Let me guess, y'all singing when we leave." Kelly nods her head quickly, "Yes we are! I am scared of flying."

We all laugh at her. We continue to talk about any and everything.

After a few hours outside Kelly falls asleep. "I'm going to take Kelly to bed and I'll be right back." I carry Kelly to our room and go back outside to help them put the fire out and clean up.