Hormones (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Uncle Thomas picks up Keegan, while Uncle Grey throws Paley over his shoulder with a huff. "We're going to have a talk with them, again." Uncle Grey is looking at dad. I know they told them that they will feel something for their brother's mate, but I don't think they were prepared for when it actually happened.

Watching them walk away, Luna Bessa also speaking with my Mother and Father. Alpha Borson is standing to the side talking with his own brother.

Odin's hand slowly slips from the side of my hip, resting at the very base of my spine, he holds that position for a moment until a fingertip traces the grain of the zipper upwards. Fingers caress my bare skin between the shoulder blades until his whole hand is splayed out creating a richness of intensity that makes me gasp out loud.

Skin on Skin

He's paying no attention to the fighting because the wild within him is warring fiercely.

Our eyes are locking, holding one another.

Odin's dilating pupils are growing darker and darker pushing the spring green away, only for the green to constrict the pupils back in place causing a pulsing internal chaos of vision.

"Odin." Alpha Borson takes a step towards us when Odin presses his nose against my neck. His tongue is tasting my flesh that has those goosebumps rising, littering over my skin without control. It's real what they say that a mate can shiver your bones because right now I'm afraid that mine will shatter from within.

Pressing

Consuming

Engulfing

Breathing stops while my heart thunders its madness.

Turning my head, so our cheeks slide together, the edge of our mouths just out of reach before Odin pulls himself away.

It's my mother's eyes that find my vision. Her lips pressed together, shoulders back and head held high. She can't stop a singular tear roll down her cheek and neither can I.

When Odin see's that tear he wipes it from my face.

"You will always be able to come back and visit now."  Odin's voice holds a reminder I will be able to come back for visits if I decide to go with him.

"I'm not going back with you; I can't leave them." A crack of sound that alters my voice from sounding stronger than what I want to project out.

"Eventually, you will." He wipes another one of my tears away.

"Charlie, come here." Mom's hand is stretching out for me to come to her. Doing as she asks, Luna Bessa takes my other hand, she puts it up to her cheek, before kissing it.

"This must be hard for you, Charlie." It's Luna Bessa who speaks first.

"I'm sorry Luna Bessa, but I just can't come back with you. I don't want to leave my family." Looking at mom who clears her throat.

"Understandable, I never wanted to leave my family either. I was just like you. Now, I could never imagine myself ever leaving the Far North. In time you might feel the same way as I do." Her hand is rubbing my shoulder while Odin looks on at us.

"It's not fair." Saying it out loud.

"I know." Luna Bessa is sounding as if she does understand.

Mom's strong arms embrace me when I start to break down, nuzzling into her chest as if I am a young pup again; everything is changing beyond my control.

"Every female that has no birth pack mate faces this Charlie, we all face this hardship. I want you to understand when you come to the Far North you will become my daughter, and I will give my throat for my daughters. It will not be easy for you, but I will stand on your right every inch of the way. Know you have a mother there as well. I can never take the place of your true mother, but I will act in her place." Luna Bessa's eyes hold my mother's just for a moment, but it's longer than any other female wolf has ever done.