Prolugue

Hello guys so here it is my next story but it relates back to First love? So it is better to read that one first because of the twist and turns this story goes through hehehe. Also this begins in the time where David got Jennifer, twins back from Bradley.

Characters
Harlee/Gem- working as a waitress in a cafe, has been an orphan no family/relatives that she can remember, no recollections of who she is where she's from. Until she was kidnapped and auctioned in a strip club.

Gino- billionaire businessman always 2nd option for the girls, only child, ready to settle down but cannot find the right girl. He decides to go to a strip club to drink but he ends up bringing a girl pack home to keep?.

__________________
Harlee's POV

Another late shift at the cafe where we are open 24 hours a day. No matter how I tell my boss to put me in a morning shift instead of night as I cannot afford to buy a car I have to walk by myself in the dark hoping for my safety.

8hours later my shift is over I clocked out and started walking home I heard shuffling noises from behind me. I kept looking back and saw no one, I walked faster than normal until a van stopped by the sidewalk with tall masked men. I walked as fast as I could but I was too slow. Last thing I remembered was a tiny cloth was put over mu fave which made me lost my consciousness.

1 year later.

Gino's POV

As always I don't get the woman I want to spend my forever with. So I am here in a private strip club not minding the sluts trying to get my attention until the DJ announced something that caught my attention.

"Gentleman please give round of applause to our new lady Gem who has an activated toy in her so the higher the bid for her the stronger to toy goes on until obviously the highest bidder can be with her"

"$300" an old guy said. As Gem started to walk around the stage you can see her knees weakens by the minute.

"$1000", "5000" "20,000". As the bid went on Gem was already on the floor laying as the vibration continued. I wanted her just for a night.

"1million" I said.

"I heard 1 million, going once, twice, three times. Sold to the man at the bar, you may collect your lady when your ready. "

As I walked backstage to get her one of the owners came up to me and said "congratulations Sir you got yourself a pet, that bidding was not only for a one night thing but for you to keep and she's a virgin here is her leash".

As I took the list they took her out in front of me and still wearing her mask then she bows to me and said "thank you master please leash me". That was the most unusual thing I have ever encountered but I felt dominant I am excited. I may have not gotten Jennifer but this lady is a Gem.

"What is your name?" I said as we walked out of the club.

"Anything you would like to name me Sir" she replied

"As your master I want to know your real name do you understand?" I dominantly said.

"Yes master my real name is Harlee" she replied as she bowed her head down while going in the car.

"Home Ben" I said to my driver.

"Would you please take off your mask Harlee" I said as I was so curious to know what she would look like.

As she took it off my heart just stopped for a minute she looked exactly like Jennifer. How is this possible?.

______________________