Chapter Eleven

Once again, great thanks to the amazing author FanFQueen for writing this chapter. Something very, tragic has happened recently and I find it very hard to write, but thankfully people are helping me out.

Wick Greenwood

I rub my eyes tiredly and look around, my white sheets, my white walls, my room which is void of all color. I throw my legs over the side of my bed and yawn, hopefully downstairs hasn't been shredded to pieces.
Quickly I get dressed and make my way downstairs, someone is laying on my couch snoring quietly. It's probably the best sleep he's gotten since who knows when. As quietly as I can I walk over to the couch and watch Jeff's sleeping form. He looks so calm, something I never thought I could find myself saying. Though, those stitches are a nuisance, it looks like they hurt him too much. In some ways I find us frighteningly similar, and if someone put stitches on my face I would have ripped those stitches off a long time ago. A sigh escapes my lips and walk into the kitchen debating on cooking some pancakes or heating up frozen waffles.
I'll make some pancakes, because I'm almost definite he hasn't had a home cooked meal for however long he's been on the run. I grab the pancake mix and start mixing all of the ingredients into one large bowl, but I can feel someone just standing behind me.
I whip around and offer a tired smile, "Good morning Jeff." He glares at me intensely, well not at me, he's glaring at the bowl in my hands. No matter how much my affection grows for this man, a constant fear prods at me knowing what he's capable of.
"What are you doing?" He asks in a hoarse voice of that of someone who just woke up.
"Making pancakes." I answer casually as I continue stirring. He seems so hesitant of this bowl as he stares at it. I walk to the pantry with the bowl still in my hands and open the cracked door with my foot, I lean down and grab the vanilla extract. As I return to my earlier place he stares at the bottle. "Wanna try some vanilla?" Already knowing his answer, I open the bottle. He nods and I grab his hand and place a small drop on his index finger. "Now taste it. " A sincere smile pulls at my lips as he licks the drop off of his finger.
He lets out a small humming sound, "Its good." He gives the bottle a quick glance, "Put more in those cake things." He orders. I put a few drops in but he stares at my hand so I put even more in, hopefully I don't manage to get food poisoning... from vanilla.
We soon eat in silence and when I reach across the table to reach the maple syrup I swear I saw a reflection of someone staring at me. I shutter a bit but ignore it because Jeff is staring at me intensely.
"Is something the matter?" I ask.
"Yes, come here." He demands gruffly. Who the hell would deny a psycho's demands, so I slowly stand up and walk over to him. He looks up at me with a small smirk. He wraps his arms around my waist, forcing me to stand between his legs "Mm... I just wanna eat you up." Jeff growls into my stomach. He kisses my clothed stomach repeatedly and damn, I'm sure I'm just as insane as he. I let a psychopath into my house and find him cute as he kisses my stomach.
I look up and something flickers in the window, I jump slightly at the sight. Jeff glances up to my and I pet his hair.
"It's nothing. " He huffs and stops placing kisses on me, now hugging me even tighter.
"Mine. Mine. All mine." He repeats over and over. I relax in his embrace and we find ourselves like this for a while.
We stayed like that for about ten minutes but he got tired of it. So instead, he's holding me in his lap as we watch the television.
"I'll be back, I have to go to the bathroom. I'm going to take the stitches out. don't worry, I won't make too much of a mess." He reassures, sending his signature smirk my way. I crawl off of his lap as he stands and walks off to the bathroom.
I wrap myself tightly in a blanket, once Jeff left is body heat completely disappeared. I throw some popcorn in my mouth and watch the dull movie which is pretty shitty for this day in age.
The screen starts to freeze up and I groan quietly, the damn box is acting up again. I stand up reluctantly and fiddle with the wires of said box. It won't work, it's useless, I turn the television off completely and turn to the coffee table. I pick up the popcorn bowl and start walking to the kitchen until I hear the familiar static of when the television first turns on. I turn to it watch as a greyscale of static appears on the screen and something which looks similar to that of a face starts to form on the television.
It's a pale face, with a green hat and blood dripping from where there should be eyes but it's just a black void with red pupils. His lips curl menacingly into a smile and reveals sharp teeth.
"Hello, Wick.~" A voice with static interrupting it greets. I slowly back away from the television with the bowl still in hand. "Aw, the little bastard is scared... I like that look. Maybe I'll come over there and make it reality." He growls, but not the kind I like from Jeff.
"J-Jeffery!" I call out without looking to the bathroom, not wanting to look away from the screen. His hands start forming outside of the television, little water-like ripples rippling around it. He crawls out of the television with an unmoving smile and his head twitching.
As he stands in front of the television, he starts flickering and buffering almost, until he disappears. I wearily look around until I scream when he reappears in front of me, and his hand wrapped around my throat.
"I'm going to really enjoy drowning you...~"