Chapter Ten

Credit to @FanFqueen ! They'll be helping me out as I haven't been able to write chapters as frequently. They're an amazing author so go check them out!

Wick Greenwood

It's been quiet today which seems odd. No one's spoken to me at all today about patients and I haven't seen a single guard roam these halls this morning. My boss hasn't called, no patients have visited for their appointments, and I haven't been spoken to by a co worker. It's not normal. I stand up from my chair and walk to my office's door. I guess checking around won't be too bad.
The halls are dark, no lights on so I pull my phone from my pocket and turn on its flashlight. The only sounds within this building seems to be my breathing and footsteps. I wander to the cafeteria and look around. I am so confused. A small creaking sound comes from within the kitchen and I turn around, a dark figure stands in the doorway and I can't quite see from this side of the room...
The shadowed man holds something shiny in his hand and than he swiftly brings it down. A loud choking noise comes from someone and I stiffen, the knife drops to the floor and my eye twitches. This could only be one person, "Jeff?" I ask wearily. The unknown figure slowly turns around and the only light in the room illuminates him and the body. I force my eyes off of my co worker and to him, "Jeff, it's just... you." I sigh a bit shakily putting my hand over my pounding heart. Jeff stalks towards me and before I know it, he's standing in front of me with his sickeningly beautiful grin.
"You are... mine." He growls in a deep voice before he pulls on my tie and kisses me. I groan and quickly freeze. I push away slightly and look at his face that is covered in small splatters of blood. I can quickly feel my fear of germs crawling back in my mind just like the germs crawl on my skin. I don't want it back.
"J-Jeff, did you..? Did you kill them, them all?" My trembling voice asks as he grips my waist harshly. It honestly scares me when he doesn't answer me, I never know what's going on inside that lonely head of his.
"Okay, let's get you cleaned up. Then you can answer me." I grip his sleeved arm and drag him to my office. I force him to sit down in his normal seat and walk to my desk to grab a wet wipe, still being the germaphobe I am. I pull a seat right in front of him as I slowly clean off his face, being careful around his stitches that were supposed to heal his cut in smile, but most obviously still haven't.
"I killed them, each and every one of them..." He whispers and looks into my eyes, "Starting with that piece of shit you call a boss." The word boss has poison dripping from each and every letter of it. I try to ignore his comment and throw away the bloody wet wipe. I grab another one and start wiping off his hands.
"Why didn't you tell me how that bitch hurt you?" I freeze at his question and stop wiping his hands. "You were here once as a patient, and he hurt you. I saw his files." My head starts to pound and I gulp, how did he even see them? As if reading my mind he answers,"Your boss wanted to meet me, and managed to forget his coffee mug in the lounge so he left me in his office. Your file was on his desk, so I read through it."
"How did you know he hurt me?" I stare at his hands which lay flat on my legs
"Before one of our sessions you fell asleep, and when the guard pushed me in he didn't bother to see if you were awake or not, I saw a notebook laying open next to your head so I read through it."
I pale. He must know so much, so much. Does he know about the fire?
"But now, I can do this." He growls, rubbing my crotch with his hand. The pleasure that runs through my body sends shivers down my spine and I drop the dirty cloth on the floor.
"J-Jeff... why?"
"What?"
"Why did you murder everyone?" I question. His hand still rubbing my crotch earning some weak whimpers from me from the pleasure.
"Because they touched what's mine. They hurt what's mine." Jeff whispers in my ear. His warm breath sends a tingle throughout my entire body
"You're mine Wick. You're, mine."