The G.O.A.T 2

The G.O.A.T: Re-Up.

Synopsis: Nix and Andre has been living the last five years in peace and harmony raising their children. Nix is releasing his last album and Andre has started a business with new friend, Sage. Things are going great until Nix is at the wrong place at the wrong time and is arrested for a murder he didnt commit, sending this happy life crashing down. Will these two end up together or are happy endings only for the fairytales?

Sneak Peak:

"Babygirl, its time for bed...school is tomorrow and Miss Honey said you are falling asleep." Andre told his 4 year old daughter and she ran across the tile and climbed into her bed. He walked dowm the hall and without even opening Junior room door he snapped, "Turn off that damn game."

Junior quickly replied, "Okay, Okay, Okay Dad." The TV cut off and Andre went downstairs amd started cleaning up around the house from the mess of having your children friends over. He cleaned up around the place and did the few dishes in the sink. He looked over on the fridge and seen it was 12:40 in the morning. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. Things havent been going so well with him and Nix due to this new final album Nix is working on. He is rarely home and when he is there he is sleep or just showering to go again. Andre knows this is his final project and is just counting down the days.

He turned the lights off as he started walkimg upstairs. He got to their bedroom and a loud knock erupted on the door. He exhaled and was shocked that Nix could be home this early. He hopped up to run towards the door as the phone in his hand started ringing. He looked down and it was Sage. Sage was his bestfriend of the last 5 years. He was a gay pop star from 5 years ago with one hit song. After that Him and Andre opened up a clothing store, A&S.

"Hey, boo. I know you might wanna talk, but my man is home early and Im about to ride the Big Black Dick until my ass is numb--"I said all nicely before he cut me off, "Have you not seen the news? Nix has been arrested an hour ago outside of Club Maniac. They are saying he killed some man."

Andres opened the door and there stood a chocolate man, with big muscles, and sexy ass shit. He was 6'3. Pearly white teeth. He had a chain around his neck signaling he was a Agent of some sort. Andres hung up the phone and asked, "May I help you?"

"Im Agent Carter and I am here to search your house. Your husband, has been charged with a murder...." He explained.

"Without a warrant? You are crazy ass shit. And what does a charge has to do with this house. He aint murder anyone let alone in here." Andres snapped defending his husband as he should.

Agent Carter chuckled, "So you wanna play this game. I will have you know, he is charged with murdering a governor son. This isnt going to swept under the rug with rapper money. Ill be back to search this shithole." Andres slammed the door and faced it with his back. Tears rolled down his face and he couldnt believe it.His phone started ringing and he picked up, it was a private number.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Baby, its me. Its Nix. They are lying I didnt kill that man. I didnt even know him. Im going to get out of this. Dont worry. Ill be home soon." He explained as he was standing at the jail phone trying to whisper as these four white inmates walked up on him.

"Ayo, new nigger." The main one said, Nix turned around and was popped. They started jumping Nix taking him to the ground as stomps and head kicks started. Andres screamed and screamed thru the phone. He opened the door back and waved down Agent Carter car. He stopped and opened the door. He handed him the phone and snapped, "Go save him. They are beating him up! I know my husband he didnt do this. This is some kind of fucking mistake." Agent Carter overheard the noise and fights.

"Im headed over there now and if he didnt do this then he should be out within a few days because the real suspect should come up." Agent Carter explained as Andres wiped his tears from his face.

2 and half years later

Andres yelled, "TALIA!JUNIOR! BREAKFAST IS READYY!!" He picked the frying pan up and laid the eggs on all three of their plates. 13 year old Junior walked around the corner and said, "Dad, it smells good."

"I know, grab those plates and follow me." Andres told him as he went to the fridge and grabbed the Vase of Orange Juice. We walked out on the patio as we heard Talia, 7 year old self, running behind us. It was a nice sunny day for breakfast on the patio. They laid the plates out and Andres told Junior go and get the glss cups.

Talia exhaled, "Daddy, we have a play for Princess and the frog on friday...please come."

"Lia, I told you I was going to be there." He told her as Junior returned and they all start eating breakfast. Andres looked over at Junior and said, "Those hour showers have to stop in the morning, because you are running us late."

"Because I want to be clean..." He asked.

"I know what you are doing....and all im saying is get up earlier or get it all done at night." He told his son and Junior said, "Alright. Not talking about this with my Dad." The two of them laughed and Talia said, "I dont see whats funny. Whats the joke?"

Andres quickly switch the subject and told them, "As yall know school is over in a week. Summer will be a little lit because your uncles Marcus and Rashaad are coming with Sevyn for the summer. Have the guest rooms been made up?"

"Ceon and I did that yesterday." Junior told his Dad. Ceon is his bestfriend.

"Cool. Now lets finish up and get--" The patio door swung open and outstepped Agent Carter dressed in black briefs. He stared at Andres and gave him an eye. Andres stood up and quickly ran after him inside the house. He closed the door behind him and said, "What, Roume?"

"Its Nix." He confessed.

"What about him?" Andres asked. Nix has been held up in a black site prison in Russia to avoid the death penalty for killing a governor son. He was found guilty. Agent Carter, his lawyers, and Andres fought it hard as they all believed for him to be innocent, until in a court room full of people Nix confessed. S H O O K the entire place. Andres wouldnt or couldnt move for days.

"My Boss called. The black site prison where he was release from was bombed. And Inmates are either dead or escaped. And Among the escape are 10 men, Nix being one of--" Andres phone started ringing from outside and Talia grabbed it. She picked up and Junior snapped, "Dad, dont like you answering the phone."

Talia heard a man voice, who she believed to be in prison for life...is what Andres told them and he couldnt contact them because of his crimes. However, 2 and half years later she was listening to his voice.

"Dad.Junior its Dad." She said.

Junior snapped, "Dad is inside what are you--" Talis handed him the phone and snapped, "Junior, its your Dad." He quickly grabbed the phone and spoke, "Dad?"

"Son, I love you so much!!! But I need you to do something for me. Go put your Dad on the phone." Nix told him. He hopped up and ran back inside the house. Roume and Andres stared at him and he handed the phone over with tears in his eyes. Andres slowly grabbed it. He put it to his ear and he said, "Hello?"

"Andres, Papi I miss you so much." Nix told him making him gasp and grab at his chest.

"Nix, where are you?" Andres asked.

"Cant tell you that now. I have to do a few things before coming home. I have to clear my damn name. I didnt kill that man. I was told if I take the wrap he would leave yall alone."

"Who is he?" Andres asked as the phone disconnected. He looked over ar Roume and confessed, "He-He didnt do it." He hugged Roume as he started cry. Roume was now in a tough spot. Dating Andres has been easy for the last 9 months when Nix was never returning and couldnt contact them. Now with him on the run and mission to clear his name...the future for them is a little merky.

To Be Continued....

Book 2 to be released August. 😍😍😘😘