Baby, Im Falling.

Chapter 6: Baby, Im falling.

2 Weeks Later

Andre|

slap
slap
slap
slap
slap

"Nixxx!" I moaned as he plowed my back with his raging hard, thick, 10 inch dick. My nails dug into his back and my legs was twisted around his waist as if I was a human pretzel. I havent had this dick and almost close to a decade, but once it was beating my walls my wall missed and took a grasp on it and didnt want to release it at all.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and he grunted, "Fuck, baby." He sucked on my neck like a vampire trying to suck the blood out of a victims neck. We have been going at it since dinner four hours ago. Now 5 climaxes later we was going for another. I untangled my legs and he sat up and held my hips and starting o fuck me harder. We stared into eachother eyes and I hopped up and crashed my lips into his. Nix always had the softest lips. My tongue went into his mouth and he fell back and said, "Ride, daddy dick."

I moaned, "Yes daddy." My hair fell over my face as I pressed down on his chest with those plump nipples. I started to ride that dick like a pro. Its been years, but its like riding a bike. You never forget it. His dick head kept rubbing against my prostate and sending me into a state of extreme sexual pleasure. I leaned back and kept grinding my ass on that dick and suddenly I begun to shoot nut all over his chest and some even reaching his chin. He threw his headback and said, "Im cumming." I went into overdrive. I spinned completely around and started to go all the way to the dick head and slam down on it. I felt his sticky, warm cum shooting into my asshole.  I slowly got up and fell back down on the side of him. He rolled over and we kissed as I felt his hand reach between my legs and start fingering my now sticky hole.

"You so freaky." He whispered.

"I missed this." I confessed.

"Yo-you gone miss it. Wake the fuck up." I heard Nix say as I blinked my eyes a few times and realized we was in bed waking up. I just had an epic dream about us. He flipped the covers off of me and said, "You need to shower, so we can get down to the beach." I rolled out the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I pulled down my clothes and it was cum everywhere. I felt like a 12 year old boy. It just we have been on this secluded island for almost 2 weeks now and we havent fucked. Cuddling, Kissing, and holding hands. Nice dinners. Adventures. No one knows who he is, so we have been able to go around and actually be us.

I wont lie its been amazing, but I know pretty soon I am going to have to deal with this E and Marcus problem. Its just really threw me off for that to happen. My brother have never been that type. Hell, he never even wanted me to fight because he feared for someone to hurt me. So for him to hurt me is crazy. And I am just lucky the baby is mine because then I really would have cut him up.

After taking a shower and getting dress. Nix and I walked down on to the beach for some island festival thing that is happening tonight. They had fire torches lined up along the beach and I could already hear the music and smell the food.

"Dre, I got to confess something." Nix told me. I looked up at him and he had the devilish smirk on. He looked down at me and continued, "I heard you moaning my name while you was taking that nap." My eyes wandered up towards the star filled night and I chuckled, "I dont know what talking about." He nudged me and said, "Oh you dont?" We both laughed and I confessed, "Hell, I havent gotten any dick...all this foreplay have been killing me."

"Good things come to people that wait. Also, I dont know where you stand--"

"What you mean?" I asked him.

"The last two weeks have been amazing and getting back to us will be amazing...but back in Chicago you have a job, a family, a new baby coming, and a lying ass babymother and brother. We cant stay here forever." I stopped walking and ran off down the beach. He ran after me, but I went as fast as I can. Him bringing all that up just made me go in overdrive with emotion.