Clubbing With Bae

Chapter 3: Clubbing With Bae.

Andre|

"Yea, 10 more Tequila shots." Nix told the bartender girl. She wore some short shorts and a crop top. I dropped my head between my legs in his VIP section. I cannot do any more shots. Hell, I was already drunk as fuck. I havent been out like this in a long time. Nix always brought my wild side out of me. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up and he burst out laughing.

"Dont tell me you are out of it already?" Nix said trying to hold back his laughter. I hopped up and exhaled, "Hell Nah. Nigga, you already know Im a fish when it comes to liquor sucking it all up." He looked around at all his people he had with him to see if they was occupied. It was about 10 other guys. Some was juking, some was slapping strippers asses, and others was drunk ass shit. He replied, "Yea, you suck alot of things." I pushed his chest and pushed passed him as I noticed the lady returning with the tray of shots. I grabbed two and threw them back quickly. My chest felt the fire and I shouted, "WHOA!!!" Just as I turned to him Fuck You, by Yo Gotti started to play. The entire section got quickly lit and we started to turn up.

"Ass up, Face Down--" I shouted as if I was going to be louder than the damn stereo that was playing music. Suddenly, as I turned around in my zone, I seen security backing someone out of section and I seen Nix snapping and pointing fingers. As I slowly walked over towards the scene I noticed who it was. Caramel skinned, long straight hair, 5'4, loud, cute, but nasty personality.....Vivian. Vivian is Nix babymother. They met once I went off to college. I still remember the sting I got in my chest when my mother called and told me during my second year that she had seen them entering the hospital as Viv was going in labor. I would have never expected them two out of all people. Rarely spoke in high school and she is not his type, but hey he didnt have me so he needed someone.

As I got closer I heard her spazzing out.

"You bitch ass nigga. I dont wanna be in your VIP no way. Fuck you, Nix." She said as she spit out of her mouth and it landed right center of Nix's forehead. If you onow Nix you know he dont tolerate disrespect of any kind. And the last girl that spit on him didnt make it to our senior prom. He choke slammed her ass into the lockers and left her body immobile for 4 months. I seen Carley about a month ago, she still walks with that limp. As he was about to charge thru the security guards I grabbed his wrist and said, "Bruh, chill. She aint worth it." He looked back at me and it seemed as if all the chaos, noise, and people are vanished. We stared at one another and our chest rose and fell in sync with eachothers.

As I released his wrist, we didnt even know 15 minutes had went by and that Viv was kicked out of the club. He snapped, "Im out! Lets go." I followed him out of the club to his car. We hopped in and as I sat quiet in the passenger he went to his phone. As I leaned my head over to the window he snapped, "Ofcourse! It already made the media. I should kill this bitch!" He crunk up the car and sped off. It felt as if I was in the bat mobile. I quickly put on my seatbelt.

"Could you slow down please. Im trying to make it home tonight." I said towards him joking, however, not even a smirk crossed his face. We was actually having a great ass time before his babymoms showed her ass.

"So I thought you and Vivian was doing good." I stated to him.

"You know how that bitch is. I just gave her 25 thousand before coming back to Chicago. Mind you he have been with my mom. So why she spazzing. I swear I hate being famous, because I would have knocked her ass out, yo." He explained. Within 20 more fast minutes we was  at his Penthouse door. I unlocked the door and helped him into the room. He had been out of it. As we walked struggling to his room and I threw his heavy body on the bed. I took a deep breath and he told me, "Take off my shoes." I took off his Zanotti sneakers and he rolled over and pointed at his Ferragamo belt. I leaned over and unbuckled it and unbutton his jeans. I pulled them off. I threw them to the side and as I was about to walk away, he grunted.