The G.O.A.T

Andres|

"Its Been One Month since 3 people died and the Rap God, Nix, was shot at a Studio in Downtown Chicago. The recent reports of Nix is that he have a surgery coming up to remove the second and final bullet that is 2 millimeters from his heart. This is a scary procedure. As you seen before I started talking there are candle lights and support parades all over Chicago, Miami, San Fran, and even Brooklyn. Nix fans will be supporting him while he undergoes this procedure--"

I cut the television off as I heard the bathroom door open and E walked out big and pregnant. She have really grown over this last month. She is 8 months and looks like a bubble ready to pop any moment. She climbed into the other side of the bed and ask me to rub the cocoa butter over her stomach. I grabbed the tube and she exhaled, "So how is he?"

"Huh?" I asked.

She chuckled, "Dre, you forgot I got a tracking device on your phone. You have been at that hospital for the last month 3 times a day. So how he is? Im not trying to be funny to tired to be funny."

"He is-um doing better. He still hasnt spoken. The Doctors want him to rest, because any sudden movement will move the bullet more towards his heart. However, his surgery is tomorrow tonight, so hopefully he make a speedy recovery."

"Yeah. Thats Good--" She said before she leaned her head back and tooo a large breath.

"Andres, you know what I got a craving for?" She asked.

"Some French Doughnuts, ice cream, and some cinnamon bagels down on the boardwalk. You think Candlino's still open?" She asked. I squinted and wanted to ask her what is her angle. We havent had a civilized conversation in months.

"Dont give me that look...I wasnt always this bitch you seem to think of me now..I mean have the person you pregnant by fall for a man."

"How about have the woman you got pregnant and proposed to fuck your brother?" I told her. Her eyes got wide and I continued, "Yeah, you dont like when I spit facts, huh? You can say what you want but I never cheated on you up until I found that shit out. Marcus is my brother. He fucking raised me, basically. Yeah, he is a dick, but I looked up to him. And just like you told me...I was nutting thinking of Nix... and as I fucked you, you was thinking of my brother."

"MARCUS WAS THERE!! MARCUS NOTICED ME--look I aint about to dread up the past. I spoke to my mother today and gave her all the tea. And she told me that if im not happy I should leave and to not kick someone that is down....and Nix is down so outing him will just be plain ole mean...So I--"

I looked in her direction and she said, "I have came to terms. I am still sexy ass shit. And def going to be a MILF, so you off the hook. However, You better be here for our child at my beckon call."

"So the wedding is off?" I asked damn near sweating bullets.

"Yup. My last demand before we break up officialy is for you to take me to that damn place and lets eat some fucking doughnuts." She told me before laughing and we both gave eachother a hug.

"I will always love you, Dre." She said making him feel bad in a way. After all this recent shit she been growing thru, he is still in shock. They looked into eachother eyes and she spoke, "Now you better come on before my mood change!" I helped her out of the bed and she asked, "Now when are you going to tell your family?"I havent even thought about that. My mind has been on making sure Nix is okay.

E laughed and said, "You do plan on telling them, or yall just planning on running off into the sunset?"

E change of heart is out of the blue, but it is well needed. I just have to get over another hurdle. And At this point I dont give a fuck. Suddenly, my phone rung and it was Jozie.