Liam Means Business

After Louis' fanboy moment, he gets up from the floor, fixes himself up, and faces Harry. "I-I'm sorry for that, haha..." Louis says, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

Why'd he have to freak out before they got to kiss? Should've been after, dammit.
Louis has got to learn to control his fanboying around Harry if he ever wants anything to happen between them.

"Louis, it's fine. Don't be embarrassed, I like seeing you fanboy over me." Harry confesses, standing up from his bed. "Come here," he commands softly, his arms open for Louis to give him a hug.

Louis walks over to Harry immediately, and they hug tightly. They pull away after moments pass by, and Louis speaks after he's glanced at his watch. "You should go finish that conversation with Headmaster now. I've gotta head on to the dance studio for rehearsal."

"Yeah, I'll go do that now," decides Harry walking towards the door. "I'll see you later?"

"Of course," Louis smiles. "Meet me in the student lounge afterwards. Just please don't get mobbed on your way around campus."

Harry and Louis share a laugh before they bid farewells. Louis takes a deep breath before he gathers stuff to pack into his dance bag. As he's packing, his phone goes off in his pocket. It's his friend Daniel, Delaney's older brother.

"Hey, Dan-" Louis' greeting gets cut off as Daniel starts to curse Louis out.

"You asshole!" Daniel shouts sourly, and Louis gets pissed instantly.

"What the fuck is your problem, you attention seeking ass bitch?!" Louis curses back as he walks out of his dorm and slams the door. "Who the hell do you think you're coming at like thi-"

"A crusty, dusty ass, no good wannabe, that's who!" Daniel seethes, his voice blasting through Louis' phone. Louis avoids the gazes of nosey onlookers as he walks down the hallway in a rush.

"You got my girlfriend Leslie kicked off the dance team, you punk ass rat!" Daniel continues, and Louis gasps loudly before stopping in his tracks and throwing down his backpack.

"Listen here, you lowlife scum," screams Louis into the phone, putting a hand on his hip. "That news is as old as the so called relevance you feel like you have, and your girlfriend is a tramp ass hoe!" Louis huffs and picks back up his dance bag, continuing his walk to the elevator.

"Didn't you hear? News flash, this just in, Daniel, Leslie fucking snogged Harry! You should be happy she got kicked off the dance team!" Louis laughs sourly, pressing the button on the elevator. "Next time you come at me, you can expect me to-" Louis cuts off his rant at the sight of Liam.

"Mr. Payne," Louis says in surprise, lowering his phone down.

Liam steps out of the elevator. "Please, just address me as Liam," he says, his face not even cracking a friendly smile.

Louis' about to respond, but that's when Daniel speaks up again, shouting, "I'll call you back so you can actually be focused on our damn conversation, bitch!" The call ends then, and Louis runs an annoyed hand through his hair.

Liam furrows his eyebrows, glancing down at Louis' phone. "Who was that?" Liam finds himself asking, and Louis can't help but to roll his eyes.

"Well, if it's any of your business, that was my friend Daniel." Louis replies coldly, adjusting his dance bag on his shoulder.

Liam straightens up his posture. "Sorry for overstepping my boundaries. I suppose it was wrong of me to ask-"

"Uhm, did you need help with something?" Louis cuts him off. "I kind of have some place to be right now." Louis is drained severely from that stupid altercation on the phone with Daniel, and he needs to blow off some steam right now.

Talking to Harry's manager is not cutting it.

"I actually was coming in to speak with you. We have some important things to discuss."

Louis stares blankly at Liam, nervousness forming a lump in his throat.