xi. | HOW WOULD YOU FEEL (PAEAN)

xi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

xi. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? (PAEAN)
How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?
It's just something that I want to do
I'll be taking my time, spending my life
Falling deeper in love with you
So tell me that you love me too

"LET ME HELP YOU," Hero said, stepping over to Peter who was putting on his armor. She quietly adjusted the necessary metal pieces before her eyes drifted to Peter, only to find him already staring at her with his bright blue eyes. "Don't look at me like that," she mumbled, her cheeks tinging with color as she stepped backwards.

     Peter's hand shot out to hold her wrist. "Why not?" He grinned cheekily.

     Hero tilted her head to the side as she eyed him amusedly. "You're nervous, aren't you?"

     He scoffed. "No."

     She raised an eyebrow.

     He ducked his head to avoid her eyes. "Yes."

     "Thought so," Hero hummed before taking a step forward and catching Peter by surprise at the minimal space between them. "Hey," she said softly as she looked up at him. "You can do it."

     Peter glanced around and was glad to find that no one was around them. He let down his guard and started rambling. "No, Hero, what if I die? Then I can't take care of the people. I can't take care of my siblings. I won't be able to tell you how I—"

      "Pete," Hero couldn't help but to laugh gently, reaching up to clamp her hand over his mouth. "You'll be fine. I know you will. I mean, you Pevensies are hard to kill."

     Peter rolled his eyes playfully, her hand still clamped over his mouth.

     Hero then retracted her hand before reaching over to throw her arms around his neck. Peter staggered a bit by surprise before his arms went around her waist. This was the second time she's hugged him already.

     Hero squeezed him tightly. "Get out there and kick some ass."

     Peter laughed, holding her against him for a little more before they let go and started walking out to meet the Telmarines.

     "One last thing," Hero called out from behind him as Peter glanced at her over his shoulder. "Stay alive."

     Peter mock-saluted her. "Yes, ma'am."

     Edmund walked astride the two as they approached the 'arena' where Miraz and Peter would be fighting. Peter stepped in as Edmund and Hero stood side by side. Edmund glanced down at her. "Thought you wouldn't want to watch him fight."

✓ | WARRIOR | Peter Pevensie V.S. Prince Caspian | WATTYS2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें