145

Thanks for TheMrsShawnMendes for requesting😁
___________________________

Luke- Luke would be the soft one who would accidentally start the fight but not know what he did wrong. He would try his best to end the fight as quick as possible because he hated fighting with you. It would always end pretty quickly after it started and end up with you in one of his shirts and nothing else and you two cuddling until you fell asleep.

Calum- Calum would always get himself worked up during fights. He would always try to hug you and tell you that he was sorry. And it would end up with him kissing you and telling you how amazing you are and how he never wants to fight again. He truly hated fighting with you.

Ashton- when you and Ashton fight, which is very rarely, he always takes it really hard in himself, even if he did nothing wrong he doesn't want you to be mad at him. He always blames himself for being the bad boyfriend when really, he didn't do anything. So it would end up with you sitting between his legs, telling him how amazing he was and not to blame himself and in between sentences kissing all over his face.

Michael- You and Michael Farley ever fight. If you ever actually do fight it ends pretty quickly. You guys would play fight a lot though. Sometimes you guys would fight but it was over stupid little things about who would do what that day. Responsibility wise. You guys would always hug and kiss each other as a way to make up.
___________________________

Hope this is okay, I might do an actual full imagine for each other these, it just depends on what you guys want. Well, bye for now!