"Fat girl"

Tashay- yes daddy?

"you know I love you?"

Tashay- yea, you twell me that evwey day.

"whatever happens to me and Riah remember I always love you"

Tashay- ok daddy. But daddy?

"yes?"

Tashay- can we get some ice cweam?

I shook my head at her greediness and told her yeah. Whatever she wants she gone get.

T A S A R I A H

I was shopping with Deja for some new cloths because my baby bump is now showing and growing. We were on our way to the food court because we were starving. We stopped at Subway and got a foot long B.M.T sandwich with 2 chocolate cookies and 2 bags of lays chips and a large coke while Deja got a foot long Teriyaki sandwich 2 chocolate chips cookies, 2 bags of Salt & Vinegar chips and a large sprite soda. We payed for our food and found a table to dig in.

Deja- whats up with you? You thinking about something?

"Uhh yeah, last night Q smelt like this cheap ass girl perfume and this morning he's been acting weird. I think he's hiding something from me."

Deja- you think he's cheating?

" I really want to say no but aren't them signs that a guys cheating?"

Deja- you actually right. Check his phone late at night. Make sure he's in deep sleep.

"Don't you think that's going to far? That's his privacy Deja"

Deja- do you think I care? What's his is yours I look through Cameron phone all the time. Look through his phone to see if you find any signs that Q might be cheating.

"Okay okay Deja, I'll do it tonight. If he is cheating what do I do? Leave? Kick him out? This is just to much"

Deja- listen Bestfriend you can't be stressing. Your two months pregnant. If you found out he's cheating kick him out the house make that nigga rent out a hotel or something since he got money. Whatever is his it's yours. Tell him pack his shit up and leave. He can text you or call you ONLY for Tashay and when your doctors appointment. Now wiped them pretty eyes that's filled with tears cause you got me.

"what would I ever do without you? Thanks Deja I really appreciate it"

Deja- you welcome Tasariah. Now let's finish eat this sub so we can go home and lay down Cadeja acting up.

"Cadeja? You are not naming her that"

Deja- Lol I know besides I found out the sex of my baby next week. I'm praying it's a girl.

"Good Luck with that"

We were now exiting the mall until I smelt that same cheap perfume I smelled on Q the other night. I took one good look at her to realize that it was Q assistant. I flashed her a fake smile and walked off.

Later that night

It was probably 3am in the morning. I wanted to make sure Q was sleep to go through his phone. I quietly got off the bed not before taking Q phone that was off the dresser. I tipi toed my way to the guest bathroom to look through it. I slid the unlock button on Q iPhone and found my self stuck at a point. This nigga got a password and shit. I typed in his birthday it didnt work. I typed in my birthday and it didn't work. I typed in Tashay birthday and it worked. I click his messages that only contain my name, Cameron, and his assistant Rachel. I clicked their conversation and read through.