She didn't grill Ivy because she knew that when she could, she would tell her everything and Krista was nothing but patient.

So Krista helped Ivy put together a simple but seductive dance for the piece of music she picked and it was so perfectly fitting for the situation. Kelis Blindfold Me. Ivy hoped with her dress, hair, and makeup, it would please him and they would have an amazing night together.

Aiden had given her special permission to use Daryl's services for the night to get to the club, then Aiden would take care of her after her arrival.

Ivy stood in front of the full length mirror in the corner of her room. She was...speechless. The woman that was looking back at her was gorgeous! Never had she felt anything even remotely like this before.

Is this what really successful people experience when they've hit that high they were searching for? The orgasm Aiden gave her the other night, that was her high. She was already addicted to the orgasms he caused her body to achieve. She had never exceeded that feeling, nor did she want to, she didn't think it was possible.

He wasn't her first orgasm and Ivy just knew that no one else could give her that. When Jensen made her cum with his mouth it was amazing, but nowhere near the explosions Aiden caused, so she just shut down her way of thinking on that matter.

The vibrating phone in her palm signaled a text, it was probably Daryl. "Yes!" she giggled, he was here. She knew Aiden was really going to push her body tonight, and she couldn't wait.

The image of him bringing her to tears her first night in that room at the club, well it made her eyes well up even now. Using her pinky fingers she dabbed her eyes and willed herself to seal up the leak.

Valet and letting her off at that entrance was how it would be from now on, Daryl had told her as much. Aiden had instructed him to be available on their chosen nights which just happened to be Monday, Wednesday, Friday and the rest of weekend. She got to keep Tuesdays and Thursdays to herself.

Ivy just laughed to herself when she remembered a short conversation between her and one of her friends on WattPad...@Lore507. She was a hoot and when Krista wasn't around, Lore was her go-to gal! She was amazing and could always calm Ivy down with saying something crazy.

"Look girl, I respect you not telling me anything about your secret guy but my advice? Go have a good time Ivy, get to know him if you want to; and if you don't, then don't agree to meet with him anymore. But if he says 'get your ass on the bed and prepare for the fuck of your life' all bets are off! You do what the man says!"

Ivy giggled out loud at Lore's quoting of Cruel Intentions because that's how they had met online. Ivy made a comment to one of Lore's posts and it went from there.

"Ms. Ivy we're here" Daryl said making her come back to the present. Taking a deep breath, Ivy knew there was no turning back. Once she stepped from that car she was basically signing her own NDA with Aiden, and whether she would sign an actual one would be up to him.

Once inside, she went up to the same bartender who took care of her their first night here. He smiled as she told him vodka straight. She took a dainty sip to allow her mouth and taste buds to get acclimated, then she threw it back.

Watching the writhing bodies on the dance floor was hypnotic to Ivy; she loved watching people lose themselves, especially couples.

It was erotic watching two people dance that closely, intimately; his hands on her body and hers caressing his.

When she had finished her second shot, she smiled at the bartender and made her way to the DJ booth, giving him the song that she chose to dance to for Aiden.