Chapter 47

Laughter fills my ears moments before I scream at top of my lungs and duck down as my eyes see flying snowball speeding at me.
Quickly I hide behind some tree and take a few breaths before continuing. My body is still really weak and tired.
As I am about to expose myself again to the merciless snowballs of my friends,I spot Shawn few feet away from me. He doesn't notice me at all. I take it as an advantage and shape the snowball with my already frozen fingers. Don't look at me like that,we have been here for almost an hour,they're freezing with a reason. With full force I throw the snowball in his direction and it hits him directly in the back of his head.He turns around immediately,his eyes searching for someone who threw the ball and they land on me. I return the stare and his mouth curve in his famous smirk.

"Oh,no you didn't",he shakes his head and yells.

"Oh,you bet I did",I return.

He stares at me for a moment,but I don't return the stare this time.
This time I start running towards him,my legs moving through thick snow.Before he could actually even process what's happening I jump at him. His arms wrap around me,but he loses balance and we both fall into the thick layer of snow. He lays beneath me as my hips are pressed on his torso. I laugh and so does he.
Once again I surprise him and shove, as much as I can grab, snow into his face. His smile disappears,but I laugh uncontrollably.With his large palm he clears his face wet from already melted snowflakes. His eyes pierce through me and I stop smiling.

"Oh,did I make Mr.Mendes angry,maybe?",I cock my head and make a puppy face.

"You. You. Youu. Arya. Christensen. Do you forget sometimes that I'm way stronger than you are?",he gets a hold of my chin,his fingers closing around it.

"Hmm depends where and which strength you are thinking of", I move his hand away.

"You are really intolerable",he says with his raspy voice.

"Oh,am I? That's not a nice thing to say. You don't really think that",I shake my head whilst still sitting on top of him.

"I do. But you exactly know that I love it",his eyes linger on my lips.

Slowly I lower myself down. Our lips millimeters away.

"Mhmmm",I moan and get even closer to kiss him.

My teeth grab his lower lip and as they do I feel rough grab on my waist skin and I find myself in the snow. A pile of snow flies onto my face before I could even scream. Cold hits my already almost frozen face and I scream at top of my lungs.
His strong arms pull me up in a sitting position and I stop screaming replacing it with laughter.

"Eye for an eye",he says seriously,but I just giggle.

"This is fun to you?",he stands up and extends his arm for me to stand up.

"Isn't it?",I frown still smiling.

"I'm being dead serious. This means war",smile crosses his face.

"Jerk",I hit his chest and start running away from him towards everyone else.

"Here! A traitor! Hider!",I yell and point at Shawn who is following me.

They all stop and aim at him. I run behind them as snowballs start flying at Shawn's direction.

"Don't declare a war if you can't even win a battle",I yell.