Chapter 25

Shawn raises his eyebrow and just scans me and Theo standing millimeters away from each other.In seconds his hands are around Theo's neck and on his shoulders pulling him away from me and slamming him against the wall.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF HER DUDE",he yells.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? FUCK AWAY FROM HER,SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND",his hand swings towards Theo's face who is fighting him,but isn't strong enough as Shawn is.
I grab his arm and push his chest away from Theo leaving me between them.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? BOYFRIEND? THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?",I yell.
I'm not mad now.I'm furious.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?",I yell in his face and hit him on his chest.
Really,who the fuck he think he is? Yesterday you literally throw me out of your house and now what?
"YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING GUARDIAN ANGEL",my voice filled with anger.
My heart racing and I'm breathing fast. Now I'm just standing there and staring at Shawn. He is speechless.His eyes burning with anger.
"I'm telling you first and last time.Get the fuck from her.Touch her again and I'll make hospital your new home",he speaks with his voice low,deep and filled with hate?
"Stop acting Mendes and shut the fuck up",I shake my head in a disapproval.
I turn around to face Theo and he is just standing there confused and pale.
"Let's get the fuck out of here",I say and go towards the doors.
In that moment professor gets in.Guess we are staying trapped here.
"Good afternoon,take a seat and quit doing whatever you were doing",professor says and takes a seat.
"Shawn Mendes,finally attending,reason of detention is ditching classes a little bit too often,right?",professor asks as he scribbles something in his notebook.
"Right",Shawn answers angrily.
"Okay,Immera and Christensen,first detention here and the reason is,ouuu",he looks at us as he is clearly provoking us.
"Khmm,khmm,the reason is unpermitted swimming in schools pool under the time of lunch and possibility of physical interaction between students",he clears his throat and reads while still scribbling something in his notebook.
I see Shawn clenching his jaw and clenching the desk angrily with his hand.
"Mendes...",professor says.
"WHAT?",he snaps.
"First of all lower your voice and second of all grab your books out and start doing tasks which are written on this paper",he hands him the paper.
Me and Theo get our tasks and we all just sit there in silence doing what we're supposed to do.
(...)
"Theo Immera,you may leave for graduation extra classes now,but you Mendes and Christensen both stay",professor raises his head and shows Theo the doors.
He looks at me and gives me one of his wonderful smiles. I feel his hand on mine and he stands up.
"Goodbye,professor",he says and leaves.
"Goodbye",professor says back.
Shawn tracks his movement until he is out of the classroom.
"Professor,I'm done with my tasks,may I leave?",he says while looking straight at me.
"Only if they are all correct.What about you Christensen?",professor raises his head.
"I'm done,too",I say gently.
"Then hand out the papers",he puts his hand out.
We hand out our papers and sit awkwardly in silence for the next few minutes.I bite my cheeks and then I start biting my lip because that ugly feeling of bad anticipation is killing my stomach.
"You both may leave",indifferently says professor.
I pick up my bag and leave.Shawn follows.I walk fast and head out in school yard.I hear doors open and close behind me,so I turn around.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?",I stand and face him.
"Was what?",he raises his eyebrow and asks gently.
"Don't you play stupid on me now,Mendes",I walk slowly towards him.
"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO FORBID ME SEEING SOMEONE OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY",I get myself in his face.
"And what THE HELL was that thing with boyfriend?",I ask.
He just stands there looking at me.I don't turn my voice down.
"You are not my boyfriend nor anything.Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm nothing to you.Where DID YOU GET RIGHT to act like that?",I slam my palms on his shoulders.
His large,cold hands slip slowly onto mine and he moves them from his shoulders. His touch makes me suddenly cold and then hot.
"I'm protective over what's mine",he says indifferently and walks past me leaving me completely frozen.
"I'm not yours",is everything I say in that second as I'm stunned.
"Then I'll make you mine",he adds.
"Fucking lies",I say and he finally turns around and stops walking away.
"What did you say?",he asks seriously.
"Exactly what you heard,liar",I cross my arms.
"Excuse me?",now he is coming closer again.
"LIAR.LIAR.LIAR.LIAR.LIAR.LIAR",I start yelling.
His hand covers my mouth to make me silent.I push it away and frown at his face.
"What's that for?",he raises his eyebrow at me.
"All you are is a fucking passive aggressive liar who is not capable of loving but only hurting others. You are scared of being lonely and that's why you "need" me. Actually,you don't need me,you need my body and things that entertain you. Huh? I'm right and you know it.Don't you lie to me and say that stupid stuff like I'm the only one who can save you.Yeah,bullshit. I can read you.I know what kills you.The idea of me being not so winnable and on the reach of your hand is killing you.You won all those girls before me,but this time I'm playing you out and that drives you mad. Oh yeah,the idea of other male winning what's "supposed to be yours" is driving you crazy too.Don't you dare and try to be a sweetheart now.Stop being a liar and get the fact the chase will never be over if you continue like this",I hit his shoulder and leave.
"And leave Theo out of this!!",I yell as I sit in my car.
I flip him off with my both hands and drive off.
The sight of him smirking in my rear view makes me feel like he is enjoying this.
The feel of hate from the our first interaction is back.
Are we back again on those games?