"No Sanyukta. You can't do this. You have to come back ...no Sanyukta. I promise you to tell you everything. No secrets. Promise. Come back."

I drop down on my knees and I didn't even realise my eyes getting wet as more and more tears slipped away.

A hope rise in my heart when a hand rested on my shoulder.

I look up, hoping it to be Sanyukta. But its granny. She look angry.

"I never expected you to be like this. How could you do this? How could you do this to her. You hurt her so much.. You took her for granted. She loved you. You choose Shreya over her. How could you Randhir. You are not my Randhir. You can't be my Randhir because I raised my Randhir really well. He can't do anything like this."

"No granny. Trust me. I never wanted to hurt her. Even I never chooses Shreya ...its Sanyukta. It was always Sanyukta I have think about while taking every decision. I need to take the decision. Believe me Granny Shreya is ...nothing in my life.   Just trust me granny." I broke down more, gazing at granny with hope filled eyes, tear still coming out of eyes.

Granny just nodded her head in disbelief. She didn't trust me. No... Granny...

Granny disappeared too.

Come back Sanyukta. Please come back. I'm dieing here Sanyukta. You are my breath, my life, my reason of happiness.