Things Are Going Smoothly,For Now

_Your POV_

Eventually things have calmed down at home, Cronus wasn't scared of you leaving anymore. Which was good, you didn't want him to live in fear. Though you were still worried about his father you'd never leave him like that, you loved him to much. 

Today was actually you're anniversary and you were pretty excited for it. When you woke up you made sure to make Cronus breakfast before heading off to work. You also had to think about how you were going to get the fish's present inside with out him finding it. It was hours before you got off work and you headed home, smiling and humming. 

_Cronus' POV_

When I woke up this morning (Y/N) had left a pretty decently sized meal and a note saying she had gone to work and that she loved me. It of course made me smile, she was so sweet. After I had gone to work, she would be home after me. Hours flew by before I was home and luckily I was able to take a warm shower with out worrying about (Y/N) using it all. 

After my shower I got dressed and sat down on the couch to watch some TV. It was a bit quiet with out her, but I got to relax. When I heard the door open and her humming I couldn't help,but smile, she seemed so happy. "Someone's happy tonight.~" I commented and she smiled as she set down her bags.

"Of course I am." She chuckled and kissed my cheek before going to take her own shower.

_Your POV_

I was so excited or tonight, sure it wasn't going to be anything particularly fancy, but I just couldn't wait to give him his gift. I really, really hope he likes it. It was a grease poster and a new copy of the movie. Though you were a bit curious on what he got you. 

*Timeskip to later that night, brought to you by, well you readers!*

Finally I got the chance to bring in his gifts while he was in the bathroom, setting them behind the couch before putting out the dinner on the table, which was Cronus' favorite food. When it was already I sat down on the couch, wearing a nice (F/C) dress. "Hurry up, I'm starting the movie!" I called out to get him to hurry. 

When he finally came out he looked surprised, it made me feel giddy. I smiled wide as I stood up, stepping over to him. "Well? What do you think?"

_Cronus POV_

While I was in the bathroom doing my business I could hear shuffling from outside, which made me curious on what she was doing. Was she cleaning the apartment again? I told her I would do it this time... After I was done I heard her call for me.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I chuckled, but my eyes went wide at the sight of my favorite food and (Y/N) in a dress.

"Vwhoa there, (Y/N) you're looking nice." I smile, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "It looks amazing." The smile on her face was enough to give me butterflies. "But...vwhat's it for?"

_Your POV_

My face lit up when he said it looked perfect, that was good, it meant he liked it it. But my smile faded when he asked what it was for..did he really forget? You could feel warm tears build in your eyes, trying to smile, you were so confused. "..You're just..playing around right?" He only looked confused and the tears started to stream down my cheeks. "I-It's our Anniversary..."

Cronus looked surprised, his fins lowering. "I am SO sorry (Y/N)...I..I forgot.." This only made your heart sink, you know you shouldn't get so upset about it,but I couldn't help it. "No...It's It's fine.." I hold my hands up some, fighting back your tears as you walk past him towards the door, you needed some air.

"(Y/N) please, don't leave!" He reached for my wrist but I pulled it away, shaking my head as I closed the door behind me.

_Cronus' POV_

I felt so bad, I didn't mean to make her cry...Things just happened so fast I didn't get the chance to tell her...

A/N: Well I finally did it! I wrote a new update! Let me know what you guys think~