Cronus?

Ever since that night cronus had that bad dream he had started acting really weird. He followed you around the house and would never let you out of his sight. This was sweet, but you were  becoming really worried. Even if you were going out to get groceries he would constently text you , asking you when you were going to be home. Of course you always told him to be patient  and that you would be home as soon as you can, and when you did get home he would be there waiting at the door. Eventually you couldnt take this anymore, you told him that you needed to talk.

When you sat him down he watched nervously with his leg bouncing, he looked like he hadnt gotten sleep in days. A frown came across your lips and his eyes widened as if he expected you to say something bad. Instead you take his and in yours.

-Be the scared fish-

I was anxious..all the time, terrified (y/n) would leave me. So I kept a close eye on them, making sure she'd return whenever she went out..when she came home she sat me down. When I saw her frown my eyes widened, no..please no..please dont leave me was all I can think as she ooened her mouth.

"Cronus...youve been acring so jumpy for the past week..whats wrong?" Her soft voice calmed me, so happy she didnt say what I thought she was going to say. I sighed softly and rubbed the pad of my thumb against her hand.

"Im sorry, (y/n) ..that night..I ..d-drempt you left..and it just felr so real.." tears flowed down my cheeks.

-Be yourself-
You were shocked to hear this, "This is why you've been acting this way?" He nodded and you pulled him into your arms, his head on your chest, "Cronus I will never leave you..I promise.." you could hear him sniffle as you hel him close, stroking his hair. He fell asleep quickly in the comfort of your eyes, mumbling, "I love you.."

A/N: hey guys! Im SO so so sorry it took me update! Its been crazy w school and new and old relationships thank you for staying w me!