The Ampora Hive

-Your Pov-

You sit up holding a hand to your head. God your head was killing you. You lift your gaze looking around you. You see that you were on a bed with violate sheets. It reminded you of eridan. You slowly lift your legs swinging them off the side of the bed. Your head was still spinning so you stand up staggering slightly and holding onto the wall. Who knew being hit in the head with an eight ball at close range could hurt so much? You look down at the night stand next to the bed and find a note. You pick the small piece of paper up reading it.

"Dear (Y/N), I had to go out and do somefin for a freind of mine. Ill be back soon.

P.s. I advvise you to stay in my room..." thats all it said. You sigh thinking about the last part.

"What the hell is that last part suppose to mean?" you ask yourself scanning the room. It was quiet large with violet walls and black carpet. Your feeling abit better so you slowly walk over to eridans door cracking it open. You could hear strumming of a guitar? Even tough your head hurt the melody actually was making you feel better. You slowly walk towards the sound with a hand on the wall keeping your balance. The music got louder as you came to a white door with a violet Aquarius symbol in the middle of it. You cautiously grip the door knob and open the door slightly to peer in.

You find your self looking at a shirtless troll sitting on the side of his bed with a guitar on his lap playing a song. You couldn't believe how beautiful his voice was,You scan your eyes over him. He was a about a foot taller than you with the same horns and fins as eridan. His hair was slicked back like those guys from the movie Grease, which you actually adored wishing to be one yourself. You find yourself staring at this troll.

-Cronus's Pov-

Eridan had left to go do something and left me here alone, which i don't mind, i guess. I had decided to lounge around and play my guitar. I watched as my fingers strum and move sliding on the string of this instrument. You thought you heard your door open and you look up to see a human girl staring at you. You were confused on who and why she was here, also the bandage wrapped on her head. You stare back at her wandering if she noticed she was staring at you.

-Your Pov-

You stare at this handsome troll for a about five minutes before realizing he was staring back at you. You blush and turn around quickly...Bad idea. This made your head spin badly and your legs give out from under you. Blacking out for a minute.

-Cronus's Pov-

She had finely realized what she was doing. How did i know this? She started blushing that's how. She quickly turn around which made me grin till i realized she was falling to the ground. My eyes widen and i place the guitar on my bed ,rushing over catching her. She must have moved to quickly seeing that she was hurt. I look down at her brushing some of her hair from her face. She was actually quite cute. She had long lashes with (H/C/L). Her skin was pale probably from blood loose. Oh, looks like shes coming to.

-Your pov-

You open your eyes slowly looking up at the troll who had apparently caught you. You blush noticing you were in his arms.

"...uh..t-thanks for..catching me.." you mumble to this stranger. He grins looking at you.

"No problem doll. You ok?" You nod slightly sitting up.

"..y-yea" you hold your head with a hand using the other balancing you on the floor, now sitting in the hall.

"Vwhat happen to you?" he asks curiously.

"Well..I had just gone to lunch when i heard a fight behind me. I ignored it till i heard eridans voice. I got up and pushed through the crowd to see if it was really him. I was shocked to see that it was. I saw another troll about to throw an eight ball at him so, I jumped infront of him.." You look up at him.