Squeee!

((AN: Omg guys, i love seeing youre guys comments and how much you guys love my story, and im so so so so sorry i dont update more often! I know how frustrating it is when your favorite story isnt updated ;^;. So well, here i am, 3:21 AM, and im gonna write you guys a small part fro now ^^ pls dont hate me ;^;))

~Readers Pov~

It wasnt long till you fell asleep. Sure you were still scared about a large man busting into the room, but you stayed calm for cronus. Your face was nuzzled against his chest as you slept, the fishy boyfriend petting and playing with your hair, which you loved. It was just so calming. 

~~Cronus Pov~~

 It didnt take long for her to fall asleep, and it made me smile...She was just so..cute and sweet.. I dont know what i'd do with out her.. I close my eyes and try not to think about my dad, which i knew would be back..some day. For now, i let myself relax and cuddle the girl in my arms who i love so much..i hope she'll stay with me forever.

-Very small time skip-

~~Still the fish's Pov~~

Its been a week since my dad visited, and (Y/N) has been acting really..weird. Shes been so distant from me lately. It was really starting to worry me. As i sat on the couch thinking about it i hear (Y/N) walking down stairs with something clunking behind her. I turn my head to look at her, shes standing there with a suit case...My eyes widen at the sight, my heart starting to race.

"(Y-Y/N)?..vwhere are you going?.." 

"..im leaving...  i cant stand it cronus, everyday im worried that the door is gonna be burst open and your dad will barge in here asking for money again. i cant take it!...so im leaving.." She walked towards the door, opening it and walking out. I rush over but by the time i get to the door its slammed in my face. I fall to my knees..staring at the door.

I can feel warm tears run down my face as i stared, in shock..she..left.....

"(Y/N)!"I scream her name at the top of my lungs before falling on my side and curling up in a ball, sobbing and things go dark.

I jolt up, breathing heavily, sweat covering my body..im..in my room. At first i didnt know what was going on before i turned my head to see (Y/n) sitting next to me in bed with a scared look on her face. 

"are you ok cronus?.."

..i gave no reply...not at first any way. I quickly wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly. "...J-just a bad dream"