Cronus and you

It's been about a week since you and cronus have made up and had gotten together. You were so happy that you two were finally together for what seemed like two months of avoiding. Your mother had let you move in with him and eridan. Most parents would've said no, but she knew your father would be back, plus you were 17 so she allowed you to. And you were greatful, since you didn't have a job to help pay bills Cro just lets you do laundry and dishes, aswell as other chores. You were fine with it, they were easy anyway. Right now you were doing chores ,specifically dishes. You hummed to yourself while hand washing the plates. You jump a little feeling something, no someone wrap their arms around your waist. You look back to be greated with a grinning cronus.

"Hey babe~"
You smile and continue doing the dishes.
"Hey cro"
"Hey~" he nuzzles your neck making you lightly blush. He then started to place kisses on your neck.
"..c-cronus im trying to d-do dishes"
"Awv come on babe~" he continued to kiss your neck sending shivers down your back.
"C-Cro stop" you squirm alittle with burning cheeks.
"Make me~" you huff placing down the dish you were cleaning and turn to him. You lean up to his fin giving it quick lick. This caused his face to turn deep violet, you smirk and gently nibble on it while rubbing the other fin with your hand. Soon he was squirming and panting lightly. You chuckle and stop giving a kiss.
"Now go on and play your guitar or something" you go back to the dishes leaving him hot and bothered. You can hear a wimpering sound as he left the kitchen.