A new home.

Your name is (Y/N L/N) and your moving! You're currantly living in a crappy ampartment two stories up. You are moving to New Jersey and are not very excited about moving. Although your use to it by now and dont think much about it anymore. You've lived all over the U.S and even Britain once. Anyway lets get on with the story.

Right now you're in you room packing boxes for...you dont even remember how many times you've had to pack these things. After you're done packing whatever you have kept over these years of moving which isn't much, you plop down on your bed and put your headphones on. You let the music pound into your ears while drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly, your being lightly shaken by your shoulder. By now the music had stopped playing. You open your eyes and are greeted by your mother. You didn't hate her,but you dont really show that much affection towards her. She smiles to you and you move your headphones to around your neck.

"Its time to go hun." You groan annoyed and get up.

"Ill see you downstairs" she smiles and leaves your room. You streach before walking over to your one box of stuff you've decided to take and head down stairs. You walk to the door where your mother is standing with a smile and is holding it open. You sigh and walk out to your mini van that had seen better days. You load you box into the back of the van and climb into the passenger seat. You place your headphones back on while your mother climbs into the drivers side and sits back into her chair. She looks over to you with a small smile and places a hand on your shoulder.

"Dont worry hun, this will be the last time, I promise." You roll your eyes scrolling through music.

"Sure, you've said that every other time we've moved" You begin playing the music and look out the window. Of course it was the break of dawn but like you've said, your use to it. You watch as buildings wize by along with the rode and every other thing in site. About twelve hours pass by till your mother wakes you from your four hour nap in the car.

You look up out of the window at your new home. You sigh and get out of the car heading to the back of it. You open the trunk and grab your box before heading inside. You dont bother looking around and head upstairs to choose your room. You pick the one at the end of the hall and set your box in a corner. The room had a dark color wood desk and a bed in the corner. The walls were a light blue which you liked seeing that makes it easier to work with. You head down stairs to finish unpacking the other items you and your mother have packed.

Its about 3 am and your laying in bed. You mother knocks lightly before poking her head in.

"Get some rest darling you have a big day today" she smiles before heading out of the room and closing the door. You sigh and get off your bed and rummage through some of your clothes to see what you have that looks ramotely nice. You end up wearing black skinny jeans with handmade tears in them and a black hoodie along with your black combat boots. You brush your (C/H/L/H) and nap on your bed till its time to go.

~Time skip brought to you by lil cal?~

After walking downstairs you head out the door knowing your mother is already talking to her new boss on the phone in the livingroom. You walk down the side walk to your new highschool. You were guessing it was like everyother highschool with cliques. The popular group, the jocks, the cheerleaders, ect. You keep your head low entering the building with hormonal teenagers crowding the halls. You pull out a crumbled sheet of paper out of your hoodie pocket reading the schedule. You place it back into your pocket and head to your first class. You enter the room and shuffle over to the teacher looking up. What you saw surprised you. The teacher had gray skin, white eyes, and black messy hair along with short roundend ..horns? How strange you thought.

"Ah, hello there you must be Ms.(L/N). Welcome to Hussie High. Please take your seat in one thats empty." You nod and sit in an empty desk. You keep your head low, but you continue looking at other students who looked similar to the teacher with gray skin and horns. You look up to the teacher and take notes to his boring leacture on the revolutionary war.

~Time skip to luch time b/c the author is to lazy~

You head to the lunch room wich was a fairly big and sit at one of the round empty tables. You pull out a poor escuse of a bagged lunch and bite into a ham samwich. You continue eating while you hear a rucus behind you. You suppose its just a few kids getting into a fight. Which is confirmed by a group gathering around two people chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" You roll eyes and slump in your chair.

"Oooooooh, can some one not take a punch?~" an annoying female voice spoke out.

"Oh, shut it vvris. You're gonna be dead meat wwhen im done wwith you" a wavoring voice said.

You perked at this voice hearing it once before. You set your food down and get up going over to the croud tring to look at the two fighting. You grunt and push your way through to the front. Your eyes widen seeing a violate blooded troll you haven't seen in years. You look at the other troll he was fighting with and was even more shocked seeing her about to trow what looked like an eight ball at him.

"Eridan!" you run over sheilding him before the ball reached him and inpacting you instead. You get dizzy before falling to the ground and blacking out.