Scotty grew more facial hair too, but he still looked unexplainable young. He laughed his infamous high-pitched, yet beautiful laugh. His pale, blue eyes shined against the light as they peered at Marcel.

Lui pointed at something out the window, reaching over Brock. He's grown a beard that matched his hair and it wasn't as glorious as Luke's but it was a cute, middle-ages man's beard. His eyes were still dark, but uplifting.

Brock chuckled at the thing they were looking at. His hazel eyes sparkled from the sun and his dark brown hair was a bit longer than it used to be. He had a freshly shaved face and had the most warmhearted smile on the planet.

Anthony and Craig sat across from them, having a rather exciting conversation about god knows what. He was still the oversized child from before and always smiling his cheerful smile. He's also grown a beard but it wasn't as long as the other two and it didn't cover any of his features.

Craig had the same short haircut, witty attitude, light spirit, and amazing laugh and smile. He hasn't even grown any facial hair, either. He's just the same loud, ol' Craig.

Bryce sneezed, earning my attention. Ryan blessed him and they went back to their conversation. Bryce's light blue eyes glowed as they looked at Ryan and giggled. His blond hair appeared golden from the sun bouncing off of it. He's nearly the exact same, just a bit taller and somehow became a more dazzling spirit.

Ryan's enter personality changes ever since that day. I haven't seen him since the prison visit, two years ago, but he was still obviously sorry. Every now and then, he'll look at everyone on the bus, move his lips as if to say something, then looks back at Bryce, scared of the outcome of whatever he wanted to say. His brown eyes were constantly full of worry as he glanced around the bus, obviously wanted to repeat what he said to me at the prison. His beard showed his thin lips as he smiled at Bryce.

Tyler readjusted himself in the seat, making me finally studying him. His beard was thin and uneven, but he made it work. His blue eyes looked forward, also looking over the unexpected group on the bus. He was focused and determined to find answers.

"Where are we, B.R.I.A.N.?" Evan asked, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Still in California." He replied.

"What's the route we're taking?" Scotty asked.

"It goes through a little of Nevada, then we go through Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and then New York." I answered.

Everyone groaned and Evan said, "America and its weird-ass state names."

"I know right." David commented.

"Tell me about it." Craig agreed.

"Excuse me, Mr. Canada, Mr. UK, and Mr. Ireland," Tyler said, "but I was born in Indiana, so I suggest you leave my home state alone."

"Yeah," Brock added, "how dare you insult the great name of Utah!"

We all laughed and stood up to stretch.

"I'm fucking starving." Marcel said.

"Same here." Lui said, rubbing his stomach.

"Did anyone eat before we left?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads. "And why not? I'm pretty sure I told everyone to e-"

"Y/N," Tyler said, "your mom instincts are showing."

I pointed at him, "Tyler, shut the hell up."