Switch?

Yeah, I'm pregnant again. I only know because I was planning on getting a different job, and I had to do a drug test. The doctor came back and said he had nothing but good news.

Once he told me, a lot of things started to make sense. Like my morning sickness, the headaches, mood swings, the large appetite, and the missed period.

I'm happy to have another child, but in this situation, I wanted it to be the last thing on my mind. However, the pains and the fear of anyone finding out keeps reminding me of it.

I feel like a terrible wife. I've been pregnant for two months and I still didn't tell him when I found out two weeks ago.

Speaking of the pregnancy, my head started to hurt and I felt a bit nauseous. I sighed in annoyance as I pulled away from Tyler and hugged my stomach.

I felt him move to look at me, "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "I feel like throwing up and my head hurts again."

"Babe, you need to go see a doctor about that." Tyler said, "This has been happening a lot."

Only if you knew.

"I know, but right now, that's not the most important thing that's going on."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. He put his arm around my shoulders as I looked around the bus.

Everyone who had a mask or anything close to it, already took it off because it was so hot. Everyone was in the middle of a conversation they were having with their "seat buddy" as Bryce put it. The sweat outlined everyone's face and made them glisten against the light.

B.R.I.A.N.'s metal was made with artificial pores and created a sweat-like liquid so that he wouldn't be to hot and over heat. He's done nothing but upgrade over the years. His hair was freshly cut and his eyes seem to get brighter everyday. He was wear a leather jacket and black jeans, but soon took off the jacket after five minutes of being on the road, in the middle of summer.

Evan's hair was also freshly cut and slightly damp due to the sweat. His tan completion made his figure more noticeable and his muscles pop out more. He smiled, making the corners of his mouth move his chubby cheeks up and revel his blinding white teeth, making his chocolate brown eyes seem brighter and kinder than they already were.

David was also smiling. His pale, pinks lips pulled back the show his uneven teeth, yet charming smile. He had a bit of facial hair, and nothing's really changed over the years for him. His hazel-could be confused as brown-eyes still gave out hope.

Luke and Jon were in a conversation too. It seemed more serious than funny. Luke's brown, puppy-dog eyes were looking at Jon with worry and guilt. His mouth was partially open, indicating he was paying close attention to whatever Jon was saying. His beard grew a bit more and a few more gray hairs showed up in his hair and beard, but other than that, he's still that badass, glorious man.

Jon's eyes have lost a bit of color, but not their power. He can still look at someone and automatically make them feel safe and at home. He's grown a little facial hair over the years, but trims it when he feels like he needs to. His dark brown hair had grown out as well, but he still looks and has the hopes of a child.

Marcel and Scotty were a few seats behind them. Marcel's try-hard spirit and large heart is still the same. He looked over at Scotty with his dark, sweet brown eyes and made the stupidest fucking face. It made him display his bright, white teeth through his light, pink lips. He's grown a bit more facial hair that he used to.