Chapter 12

Varun's POV

I don't know what is happening to me?! I am feeling so restless and worried right now. It's only been some minutes after I dropped Priya to her hostel and I am missing her already. I really feel like running back and talk to her, see her. I don't know why? This thing has never happened to me. I have never had feelings for any other as I have for Priya right now.

I am feeling happy, sad, lonely, excited, scared, angry, shy. I really never had this kind of feelings.
I get out of my bed and go to the roof. And look into the beautiful lights and shine the city had. It's really beautiful, woah! Why am I admiring things like a stupid? This isn't me. I never do these things but strangely I don't wanna complain about this. Must say I am liking it very much, it's very peaceful here.

"Hey! Varun.....Wake up!" Someone shook me hard. I woke up with a jolt and found it to be Sid.

"What happened man? Can't you just stop annoying me." I stretched myself and without arguing more I went into the bathroom.

It took me some minutes to get ready. I took my keys and went out of my room and hurried towards my class.

" May I come in ___ Woah! Priya what are you doing here and where's Ruby Ma'am. Don't say me you're going to teach us." While I was annoyed she was laughing all the time. I don't know what's going on.

"Mr Varun, I am talking to you." I came back to the world and found everyone looking at me and saw Ruby ma'am standing in front of me with frustration spread on her face.

" I am sorry, " that's all I said and it helped to get a seat on the class.
I reached to the last bench where Sid had already kept a place for me. He was even late like me, all because of me. I turned my page and when suddenly someone sat beside me. I looked around and found it to be PRIYA!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I kept my voice low as much as I could. She didn't answer and smiled like a dumb. She playfully took my hand and held it firmly.

" Why are you doing this to me?" I complained to her and she just giggled.
"Hey, Varun concentrate." I found Sid looking at me annoyingly. And Priya was nowhere to be found. I am so pissed right now.

Concentrating on the class was really tough for me. I don't know why I was so distracted. I really need to solve the issue going with my mind.

"Bro, let's go to the canteen."

"Yeah, I really need food. I guess something refreshing drink can help me." Sid smiled and we headed towards the canteen.

" A coldrink to get refreshed, " Sid handed me the can and brought himself a smoothie. After drinking it I felt better, fresher right now. I slept late last night, I was was really tired. The drink really helped me.

When it was time to pay the bill, I again found that girl standing in the counter and taking the money. I know it's just my imagination. I need to stop it right now.

"Your bill, sir." The person handed us the bill. Thank god I was back to earth.

"How much is the bill?" I heard a familiar voice coming back from me. I turned around and found it to be THAT GIRL AGAIN. Why is it tough?!! Okay, now I am pissed off.

"You're here even. Can't you just stay out of my thoughts." Priya shouted angrily, well that's supposed to be my dialogue. What's on earth is wrong with me.

"I won't get out, you should Get Out!" I shouted back angrily well I am sure it's just imagination.

" Oh God! Ignoring you will be the best," She ignored me and paid the bill. I was standing there like a dumb when Sid shouted in excitement, " Oh! Priya, you're here." Saying this he gave her a big hug. Okay...Now I am confused.
Without saying anything I acted normal. Everyone looked at me curiously, I faked a smile.

"Hey, P-Priya...What's u-up?" I was really embarrassed. Kavya looked at me like I was the craziest person alive on earth. I faked her a smile too and she smiled back awkwardly.

"H-Hey V-Varun," She replied back, embarrassed.
So she has been saying that for real, she is also going with the same issue.
"So what are you doing here?" Sid asked in a friendly tone.

"We have some assignments to submit that's it." Kavya continued her gossip and I just kept locking my eyes with Priya.
Then the gossip was over they started to leave, I didn't want it to end. They went to the cabin to submit whatever they had.
I picked up my bag and saw her standing beside me again.

" What the hell, again?!" I shouted.

" Sorry, bro." A skinny boy passed by me. I let out a big sigh. I need to solve this. I rushed towards the cabin.

Without taking much time I reached there and found Priya and Kavya coming out of the cabin. When I reached there I just grabbed Priya's hand and started to walk to a silent place. We need to sort things out between us. She kept on following me without any complaint. She just simply kept quite and looked at me admiring.

We reached near the parking plot when I gently left her hand and stood in front of her. And I looked into her eyes for a long time.

Finally, I took a deep breathe, "It's really difficult now. I can't control my feelings. Here is something I want to tell you and I really mean it," I looked at her looking at me curiously trying to read my mind. I let out a sigh, "Priya...I love you."

[*LOTS OF LOVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEPT ENCOURAGING ME EVERY TIME❤❤😘😘

*HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT❤❤]