Small Start...

Kidnap me from my reality
and crushed pieces in my soul,
colour me outside the lines until my shattered heart is whole.
🥀

***

Kriti's POV

I couldn't see anything, my hands were paining a lot. I guessed my hands were tied by a rope. I could feel a cloth wrapped around my mouth. Even my legs were tied, and so I was not able to stand up. I tried a lot to open the rope but I wasn't having that much energy. I sat there quietly and tried to guess where I was at the moment. It was a quiet place. I could hear birds chirping around. I could hear vehicles passing by. I guessed that I was being kept in a place near a highway.

Why am I here?!

I was supposed to be in a party or in a shopping mall, well not here at least of all places and not like this.

Then I heard the door gets opened.
I got to listen to a male voice, which had a seriousness that made me scared.

''Sid, help me take this girl to the car."

"Yeah, I am coming," I guess the other boy said.

I could hear the footsteps getting louder and louder. I was really nervous and scared at that point in time. I didn't know what to do. I tried to shout but it was a total waste of energy.

I felt them putting an injection into my shoulder. I started feeling dizzy in a second. The guy took me up and started walking. He kept me in the metal surface. After some time I slept after selling my horses...