*IMPORTANT*

Hi lovelies, 

I have now finally finished university and looking back at comments and feedback on this story I can see a lot in the comments that everyone wasn't exactly happy with the ending or they possibly wanted a little more out of it. 

Because I have a little more time on my hands I think I'm going to go through and edit this story completely, and that means maybe adding in some chapters, flash back chapters of how they were when they were younger, maybe a bit more into Nora's parents, Kade in juvie and how he got to where he is. 

The list goes on, as I read back through the story myself as much as I love the progress it made there clearly is so much more I can do with it.

With a lot of work and patience this whole story is going to be updated, edited and added to, and I think starting tonight I am going to try and update every day at least three chapters until I am done. This is purely for everyone who really enjoyed the story and grew to love the characters like I did so I hope you all have the patience for me to complete this in a way that the story and readers truly deserve. 

So if you all want to go through a much more detailed and much better version of Kade and Nora's story please enjoy as I go. 

Please comment on this chapter if that is something everyone would like me to do.

Thank you my loves,

Molly 

xo