Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"That's dangerous!" Hobi scolded. "No, don't do it!" 

"They'll be fine." Taehyung reassured. 

He stayed quiet for a while, before sighing and getting his distance. I then felt some weight on my back. Not that heavy, which was odd. How could he be so light? Sheesh.. he needed to eat more. 

If I were him.. I would've eaten all the chicken I wanted. 

I heard a sound from behind me. 

"Uhuh." Jaehee had a hand on her hip as she eyed us. "Did I miss something?" 

Jimin got off of my back, blushing madly for some reason. I turn to Jaehee. "What took you so long?" 

She laughed awkwardly. "About that.. my whole house is a mess right now.. I'm sorry for not telling you any sooner, but.. can we see the movie in someone else's house? I have the movie." she held up a flashdrive. 

Everyone stayed quiet for a while, until Taehyung sighed and spoke up, "I guess we can watch it in my house.." 

We started walking, Taehyung in front. I was actually curious to see where he lived, after all, I've only been to Jungkook's, Yoongi's, and Namjoon's. 

"Really?" Namjoon asked. "Won't your parents be mad for not telling them any sooner?" 

From the corner of my eye, I see him purse his lips and lower his head. "Ah.. about that.. I live alone, so that won't be a problem." he looked up, a smile so forced I recognised it so well. 

Namjoon nodded, looking guilty. "I see.." he said. 

"Doesn't it get lonely?" Jungkook questioned. 

Taehyung shrugged as we started walking up a steep hill, where there was one house at the top. "I'm used to it.. and I'm pretty easy to entertain." 

We stopped in front of the door, which Taehyung pushed open. 

It looked comfy. The floor was wood, and the walls were white. There were some windows, but all the curtains were closed, so it was pretty dark. He flicked on the lights, making it look even.. prettier. 

"This is comfy." Jaehee spoke up. "Way comfier than my house. I assume that's where we're watching the movie.." she turned her head to the television by the end of the living room. 

"I'm gonna go prepare it." she grinned, turning her head to look at Jungkook, who smiled and followed her. 

Everybody was then separated. Jungkook, Jaehee, Hobi, and Jimin were in the living room, preparing the movie, while Namjoon, Seokjin, and and Taehyung were in the kitchen preparing some food and snacks. 

"Suyung," Yoongi started, placing a hand on my shoulder from behind, giving me a small smile and handing me a doshirak. "Have you eaten breakfast?" 

I blinked a few times, gently grabbing it from him. "Of course I did." 

He shrugged. "I just happened to cook too much food for myself today..." he looked away. "And what do you know? It's chicken, too." 

I smiled widely, switching glances between the lunchbox and him. "Yoongi! Thank you.." 

He waved a hand, before scoffing and making his way to the living room, and just in time, Taehyung and the others arrived too, with popcorn and some chips. 

The movie started, and luckily, we weren't just cramped into a couch. 

Hobi, Namjoon, Jaehee, and Jungkook were on the couch, having enough space for four people. While I, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin were on the floor, a blanket below us and a blanket for on top.