Prologue

(Y/N) POV

I'm secretly a goddess but no one knows that all they know is that I have psychic abilities and that's it. I faked my 'parents' death so they wont question them for my origins. Today I finished my training in the 104th training squad (Or whatever he group Eren and his friends are in I forgot the exact name and group XP) and we are choosing what group we want the garrison AKA Rosy Mc Wall, Military AKA The worst one where the logo is literally a unicorn, and the best one, the survey corps AKA THE BEST GROUP EVER.

" Can you believe that we finally graduated?!" squealed Armin "Yeah I'm surprised Mikasa didn't get first in the rankings being beaten by (Y/N), but she does have psychic abilities so it makes sense." said Eren. "Hey I cant fight against Psychic abilities." said Mikasa. "Mikasa calm down, remember were friends with her not enemies" said Armin.

I forgot to tell you that I can read minds and see the past of people so if a person tries to act all right I can see if their parents died or something, that's why I became friends with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa cause I saw how they saw their parents or siblings die in front of their eyes, except for Armin who didn't see it but his grandpa is still dead. 

"ATTENTION!" said commander Erwin. "Well the intro thingy is starting." I said.

(Time skip because I'm too lazy to copy the words he said and stuff. Fun Fact I'm watching Ultimate Spider-Man right now.)

"NOW IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN ANYTHING BUT THE SURVEY CORPS LEAVE NOW, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN STAY HERE." commander Erwin said - no shouted.

Maybe more than half of the soldiers left and I read their minds cause why not? Most of them said stuff like 'Why would I join the Survey Corps? It's a death sentence!' I don't blame them but the thing is that I'm immortal in fact I'm like 800+ year old but in human years I look like I'm only 17 or something.

"NOW THE REST OF YOU HAVE MY INSTANT RESPECT SINCE YOU STAYED EVEN WITH THE HIGHEST DEATH RATE HERE." said commander Erwin. "NOW THE LEADERS OF THE SURVEY CORPS WILL CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT FOR THEIR TEAMS. ( This didn't happen I just wanted it to so deal with it ) "Tch, I'll get the group of friends over there" said a pale, short man with an undercut, pointing at me and my friends. 

(Time Skip to the end)

"Tch alright today I just want to see your skills and Shadis already informed me that (Y/N) has Psychic abilities so don't even try to hide it." said my new Corporal. "Alright then." I said now levitating earning a few 'gasps' and 'woahs' and even the Corporal looked surprised for a second but then regained his composure. "What can you do?" asked Corporal. "Uh I can do simple Telekinesis, Levitate, Warp things,and Teleport. Also reading minds so you cant really hide from me plus I kinda read part of your past not too much but I learned that you are a clean freak, love black tea, and don't like people who slack off plus you don't enjoy being short." I said making a set of tea BLACK TEA appear right in front of Levi

"Tch impressive." said Corporal Levi taking a sip. "Tastes good surprisingly." "Thanks,it did take a lot of my psychic powers surprisingly." I said taking a sip myself. "Wait what do you mean by 'psychic powers' ?" asked Armin. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I cant use too much powers at once or else I would've burn myself out sorta like how Eren's Titan form." I said. "True Eren does burn out if he fights too hard or something." said Mikasa.

(Time Skip cause I'm lazy)

Right now I was in my room with Mikasa getting ready to go to sleep. "Hey Mikasa I was thinking if I can Levitate and in a sense 'fly' will I need to use 3DMG gear?" I asked. " I think you should have it on you so you don't burn yourself out too quickly." said Mikasa. "true other wise all that training with 3DMG gear would've been useless." I said chuckling a little. " Hey (Y/N) can you promise me one thing?" asked Mikasa. "Sure what is it?" "Can you promise me to protect Eren if I am not with him can't you like find where he is through the mind?" she asked. "He's my only family left." "Of course what kind of friend would I be if I let my friends die?" I joked.

"Thanks (Y/N) I can always calm down with you." said Mikasa. "Good Night (Y/N)" "Good Night to you too" I said.

Yes I still ship Ereri I just wanted to make a story with like a God x Levi and I couldn't see making Eren a god that and I like stories where they aren't in a modern time like in the actual Attack on Titan timeline. Either way I wanted to try writing a Reader x Someone story so here it is. Also this story plus this authors note almost reached 1,000 words. I'm so happy :)