F I R S T D A T E [3]

Comenzar desde el principio

"She got you trapped good, but luckily I'm here"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'll handle her if you promise to handle me"

"I don't have to handle you, you're as sweet as they come" he said then placed his hand on your lap and gently slid up your dress and slid his hand inside your thong.

"Everyone is here Roman, they might be watching us" you moaned then bit your bottom lip.

"So let them watch, they can't touch you the way I will" he said then slid a finger in between your wet folds and you lightly moaned.

He slowly started rubbing his finger along your clit and wet folds making you quickly pick up your menu and cover your face. He started rubbing faster and faster and you couldn't hold in your moans which made you a little embarrassed at the fact that you were in public but you sorta liked the fact that he didn't care about who was watching and he just wanted you.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked and you buried your face into the menu as Roman continued fingering you and just as he started telling the waiter his order he slide two fingers inside you and you rolled your eyes to the back of your head.

"Alright and for you ma'am?" The waiters ask just as Roman started thrusting harder.

"Ummm I-I'll just haaave uhhh fuck uhhh ILL JUST HAVE A LOBSTER PIZZA PLEASE!" You smiled in embarrassment.

"Alright I'll be back with your food as soon as possible" he smiled and you smiled back as he walked away then hit Roman's arm.

"You're so cute trying to hide yourself"

"Stop fingering me!"

"You sure you want me to stop?" He asked while shoving his whole two wide fingers inside you and you gasped

"....no....."

"Thought so" he smirked and thruster hard as fuck finally making you cum on his fingers.

You leaned back breathing in and out as he cleaned his fingers.

"You're such a naughty boy"

"Hah I'm a man babygirl don't get that mixed up"

"As you wish sir" you said smirking and he smirked back.

30 minutes later the waiter came back with your food and your and Roman devoured all your food then paid and left. Roman drove you home and walked you to your door and stopped right before it and gently kissed your lips and you kissed back the broke it to stare into his eyes.

"Promise me you won't leave me for her"

"I promise"

"Pinky?"

"Hah pinky" he laughed as you two locked pinky fingers.

"You look so tired baby, why don't you stay the night"

"I can't babygirl"

"Why not?"

"Because all I have is this" he said pointing to his clothes and you laughed.

"Is that all?"

"Mhmm"

"Baby in my house you don't need clothes" you whispered and he smirked.

"Just stay the night baby, please?" You asked again and he laughed and placed his head down.

"Ok, I'll stay" he said lifting his head back up and smiling and you smiled back then opened your door and let him in.
🥀