Reunited

Enderlox flew around in the End, and he finally found his target. With a burst of speed, he shot forwards and downwards, obliterating his target immediately.

  "Well done," a voice said behind him.

  Enderlox, or Ty, turned, to find the Ender Dragon with his glowing purple eyes," You have improved a lot in this week, now try a moving target."

  Enderlox nodded and flew into the air, he surveyed the End from above, hidden in the shadows of the dark sky, flapping his wings powerfully and silently. He knew the dragon was watching his process.

  He found a streak of black on the pale landscape of the End, his eyes lit up and followed his target's path as it walked and teleported. He kept track of it, stalking it like a big cat stalking its prey.

  He flew lower and tucked in his wings, the air whistled past him as he plummeted, his aerodynamic shape kept him slicing through the air efficiently with little force needed. He stretched out his clawed fingers as he neared his target.

  His target's lavander eyes widened as its powerful hunter approached, in a split second before he could scratch it, it teleported away in a wave of purple particles, leaving its hunter frustrated.

  "Again," the dragon said.

  Enderlox groaned. He had been at this for five whole days, and he recently managed to take down an ummoving target with the exact force which would destroy it but not causing him to harm himself. It had been frustrating process when he tried to take down one of the Endermen, they just kept on teleporting away. Even if he could catch one, the Ender Dragon ordered him not to harm it, and that required delicate handling.

  He has been training every day since the dragon told him it was in his destiny to take down Entity 303. He had been warned that 303 had teamed up with several powerful Minecraftians, such as Null, Dreadlord, and Arcanist. And once his training was complete, he could see Sky and the rest of Team Crafted again.

  He had been told that Sky was the son of Herobrine, and Jason was chosen by the Wither, as he was chosen by the Ender Dragon. He just couldn't understand why. He had never been the special one, he didn't have Seto's magic, nor did he have Quentin's powers, he didn't even have a spacesuit and jetpack like Jason.

  "Again," the dragon said as he missed an Enderman again.

  " Can I at least try something that can't teleport?" He complained, the dragon simply sighed and blew a streak of fire at an island, and when the fire disappeared, there was a zombie standing there.

  "Now go," the dragon commanded and he obeyed, swooping for his prey.

*********************************************

  He formed a ring of smoke in his hand, and the smoke was slowly solidifying. He poured in more concentration into what he was creating, ignoring the fact that he was already sweating heavily.

  "Gah!" He yelled and lost his consentration, the smoke dissipated, as he stamped his feet in frustration. He had been at this for hundreds of times and still couldn't summon a single wither bomb.

  The Wither didn't say anything, but observed silently as Jason, or Wither MU, tried to summon another wither bomb, before failing miserably.

  The Wither sighed, how could they defeat Entity and his allies at this rate?

  "They can and they will, don't you worry," a voice said behind him, he turned, and found a pair of glowing white eyes. He always seemed to be able to read minds.

  "I don't know, Master Herobrine," the Wither muttered.

  " How many times did I tell you not to call me master?" Herobrine frowned.