Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House

Start from the beginning

Louis winced as he stood up and he tried to stretch his back as much as possible but it still ached.

Harry was in the kitchen as Louis slipped from the diary room and he eyed them all curiously, Louis tried to play off coming out of the room but he knew Harry would ask about it as he walked over to him. Harrys eyebrows were raised and Louis leant beside him on the counter.

"We were trying to gain access to the bouncy castles and I've got some more cream for my back coming later," He said which leaving some important other things aside had been something they'd discussed.

"What did the house say?" Harry asked.

"No, it's being a dick today." Louis answered truthfully and he sighed disappointedly which upon doing so realised it made him look super disappointed about not being able to go on the bouncy castles. Which part of him was since he was a massive child at heart but the one person he'd want to talk to about the house being a dick was the one person he couldn't let know. Jade patted his back on her way to the fridge and Louis

"We'll find other ways to entertain ourselves." He said and Louis nodded as he leaned against the counter.

"Apparently Tom's been saying shit about us," Louis said as Tom walked out of the bedroom and towards the garden, "Like under his breath and I don't know if its the way he was yesterday or what but I'm just getting super over everything to do with him."

"I'm honestly surprised he's still here after yesterday." Harry frowned also watching him. "Your back is still sore then?"

"Hopefully it'll ease up a bit but it aches a lot and my arse is bruise."

"Want me to kiss it better?" Harry asked with a grin. It was obvious he was trying to make him feel better but the only thing Louis could think about while looking at him was the house refusing them a date. Now he'd have to be super creative about how to plan one in the house and he wasn't sure if it would be romantic enough because of that.

"If you want," Louis replied and Harry grinned and his hand gently ran up and down Louis' back.

"I want but I better not in the kitchen." He gave Louis a wink and pulled him gently in for a hug.

"So when are you two going to start smashing booties in here then?" Jesy asked walking past them getting the milk out of the fridge and Louis eyed her from Harrys chest. Harrys head had twisted slightly and Louis found himself smiling at the odd term.

"Smashing booties?" Louis asked. "You do realise that isn't how it works right?"

Jesy looked up from her bowl of cereal and raised an eyebrow at them and Harry seemed to be trying not to laugh.

"Yeah if you smash butts it's not that satisfying." Harry said, "You know, unless there's a double en-"

"Okay," Jesy said holding up her spoon in surrender and Louis laughed lightly as Harry grinned victoriously. "Enough of that. And please for the love of everything don't talk about double ended anythings ever again in front of me. I got an image I did not want to see."

"Your own fault." Harry grinned and Louis released himself from Harrys grip slightly to grab Harrys breakfast and steal a spoon of it.

Jesy walked off and Harry seemed to realise Louis was eating his food because he simply moved to grab another bowl without actually moving Louis or his arm around him.

"We're indirectly kissing again," Harry said smugly and Louis shrugged as he ate more of Harrys cereal.

"Who knows, if I'm still here next week we'll for real be kissing." He said and he heard Harrys breath catch lightly and his arm around him tightened.