Day 19 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Hitting Coconuts

When the alarm sounded, it was like the worst thing that had ever happened in the house. Everyone was exhausted having hardly slept and they all groaned into the room. Louis felt heavy and like he could hardly move. That may also have been because Harry was laying on one of his arms as Louis spooned him.

He nuzzled into Harrys back blinking his eyes as he tried to keep them open but it was very difficult when all he wanted to do was go back to sleep.

He was actually sure he'd manage to sleep through the alarm if he tried hard enough, that was how tired he felt.

It seemed everyone was slow getting up because the alarm was getting louder and louder and Louis scooted backwards pulling Harry with him until he'd pulled them both off the mattress and onto the floor, the blanket still draped over them and he buried his face back into Harrys neck.

It seemed everyone was doing this because after a lot of shuffling, the alarm went off, but there were still snores filling the room.

He felt Harry reach out and then Harry was pulling a pillow beneath them, turning in Louis' arms to help him get his head under it and Louis tried to open his eyes again to look at Harry, seeing Harry do the same before they both dropped onto the pillow, noses touching as they both closed their eyes again.

Even though he was on the floor, Louis felt himself drifting back into a light sleep and he felt quite comfortable just knowing he was still laying there with Harry.

Louis was only vaguely aware as the other housemates slowly got up and ready for the day, not opening his eyes to cling into the light sleep he was in.

"I think our mistake was actually going to sleep," Harry muttered and Louis opened one eye with difficulty, it was still hard to keep it open and so he didn't bother trying but hummed in answer to Harry. "I've had all nighters before and not felt this tired."

"Shh," Louis muttered.

"Can the housemates go to the sofas to receive the next challenge." Said the house loudly and Louis frowned.

"Shh," He said again and Harry chuckled slightly running his hand along Louis' jaw which Louis realised upon delay was because he was supporting stubble by now and should really shave at some point before he started looking homeless.

Honestly he probably did already, he probably looked like complete shit and just hoped Harry was so close to him he wasn't fully in his focus.

"Come on," Harry said sitting up from the bed as Louis groaned at the loss of warmth where Harry had been and he opened his eyes with difficulty again blinking until he could just about keep them open long enough to work.

He slowly sat up too, running his hand through his hair as he did and he groaned at his tired limbs, not wanting to cooperate with his brain quick enough for Louis' liking.

Slowly they stood up from the floor and Louis rubbed at his eyes and moved towards the bathroom before Harry caught his arm.

"Sofas first, bathroom after," He said pulling Louis into the living room where everyone was sat around the sofas. It was like an apocalyptic scene. No one had got themselves ready past rolling out of bed. Everyones hair was all over the place, except Zayns for some unknown reason. The girls all looked a little like pandas, while Liam had his shirt on the wrong way around.

In fact the only person in the circle who looked somewhat cheerful was Tom, which was very disconcerting and Louis definitely knew this was going to be the end of them all.

He managed to sit down on the sofa and Harry was quick to sit down on his lap even though there was still room beside him and Louis smiled to himself as he dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder and yawned into it as Harry took Louis' hands and wrapped his arms around his middle.