Day 7 in the Big Brother House and the Bathroom has Become a Nail Salon

As Louis woke up from his sleep he felt incredibly rested for the first time since entering the house. He lay in bed with his eyes closed, hearing the odd snore or voice from the living room and he smiled to the ceiling.

Wondering when the alarm was due to go off, he opened his eyes and squinted at the unexpected brightness in the room. It was far brighter than it had been any other morning and he briefly wondered if he'd slept through the alarm, although he was pretty sure that was not possible.

As he looked about the room he noticed that they were mostly all empty and he stretched his back before sitting up in the bed. Niall was still asleep beside him but Harry wasn't in the bed. Zayn, Perrie, Jesy and James were all still asleep in their respected beds and Louis yawned into the room before trying to edge his way off the bed.

Silently as he could he made his way out of the bedroom and into the living room. Mary and Caroline were laughing at the sofas while Ben was getting himself breakfast. Louis sent him a wave and got a smile in return.

"Notice the new item?" Ben said over to him and Louis raised an eyebrow before scanning the room. Finally he realised what was different and his face lit up, it was about time. For there in the kitchen behind Ben stood a big lovely fridge.

"About time!" He said. "Is there anything in it?"

"Nah, just the milk and butter." Ben said. "I suppose when the new groceries are added more fridge friendly stuff will be bought." Louis nodded in agreement and gave the fridge another once over.

"I've never been happier to see a fridge. It's ridiculous," He laughed and Ben returned it.

"I know the feeling mate," He said before moving to join Mary and Caroline. Louis continued further into the room and looked into the garden. Jade, Leigh-anne and Liam were all in the pool and he noticed Taylor in the garden pacing along the grass.

Guilt his Louis like a punch to the gut as he realised that today was eviction day and either Taylor, Ben or Tom were going today and it was his fault. He looked about the living room and garden for Harry but he wasn't there. Tom and the quiet James were sat at the smoking area and he decided to stay away from them as he walked outside. He was going to go to the pool but last minute he decided to check Taylor was okay.

"Hey," He said walking over to her. She looked at him with a slightly shocked look but it left quite quickly.

"Hi," She said and Louis sat on a flowerpot near her.

"I know i'm probably the last person you want to see right now," He said honestly and she gave a slight laugh as she moved to sit on a flower pot opposite him, "But are you alright?"

"I'm a bit nervous," She said and Louis nodded in understanding. "Look, i get it alright." She said with a sigh. "You had to nominate someone and we didn't hit it off immediately in fact I know I've been a bit, pushy to make friends and stuff. It's just different being in a place like this. I'm sorry i've been quite so pissed at you."

"Don't appologise. It's a shitty situation, it's the first week and the last thing you want is to know you're up for nomination. So i'm sorry for that." She sent him a smile and they both sighed.

"You shouldn't feel too nervous, after all you're up against Tom," Louis said, and Taylor laughed slightly. "He's an arsehole and if you go instead of him i'll have some stern words with the house to get you swapped."

"Like that would work," She said they both looked over at Tom and shook their heads. "It should be an obvious vote really, but then again, people love a bit of drama."