Day 14 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates Put on a Singing Show

It was still dark when Louis woke up the next morning, he'd probably only been asleep an hour and his head was still swimming with thoughts. It could well be his last day in the house and he wasn't sure how to deal with that. Obviously he wanted to have as much fun with his friends as possible but at the same time, he didn't much feel like having fun.

He looked down at Harry who was now asleep on his chest, his hand resting on Louis' tattoo. Louis didn't want to leave him already. He'd only just started to really get to know him. He'd never had such a connection with anyone before.

He ran his hand along Harrys back slowly and sighed before looking up at the ceiling. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep again, he felt nervous already and just wanted today to be over as soon as possible.

He kind of did want to go back to sleep though, knowing the alarm wasn't going to go off meant he would have been able to sleep the day away, but he just could not sleep. He felt restless too, and he didn't know what to do with himself.

He lay watching the ceiling for a while before turning to look at Nialls watch. It was five in the morning. He kind of wanted to die and despite the fact he'd told himself he wouldn't smoke too much, he really needed one. He decided that staying laying in bed wasn't going to work so he slowly untwined Harry from him, and placed him carefully back on the bed staying still and silent as Harry frowned and moved into his pillow.

He got up and hunted for his cigarettes before he walked through to the living room, the place feeling very eerie with no one about and the lights all off. He walked out of the house and into the garden, the grass cool but nice beneath his feet as he made his way to the smoking area.

He sat down on there in the dark and looked about at the still water of the pool reflecting the moon on its surface and the silhouettes of the bushes littering the garden. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it before getting comfortable on the seat, pulling his knees to his chest and looking up at the stars.

He watched the sun begin to rise as he sat and smoked and he tried to keep himself as calm as possible.

"I thought you were trying to set an example," Zayn said as he walked out of the house, Louis turned his head on his knees and looked over at him. Zayn took a seat and put his legs out in front of him.

"I was and I have failed miserably this week." Louis replied turning back to stare at the wall and Zayn pat him on the arm before lighting his own cigarette.

"Cheer up, Lou. I'm pretty confident you'll be alright." he said taking a drag as Louis watched his own cigarette in his hand.

"It's always going to be a part of it though isn't it, this experience. That slight feeling at the back of your head that you'll be leaving at any time."

"I'm thinking more of, i could leave any time but i'm going to make the most of it in here while i can." Zayn said, "Fit as much into a small amount of time as possible."

"I guess that's another way of looking at it," Louis nodded before taking another drag of his cigarette and looking at Zayn who was looking up at the sky.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" Louis asked him and Zayn gave him a small smile.

"My anxieties keep me up sometimes. Coming on this, its a big deal for me and honestly i couldn't have asked for better people to be around. Although the whole Tom thing really makes me anxious." He shrugged. "If it weren't for you guys, i'd have probably walked out after day one."

"Well i'm glad you didn't," Louis smiled moving to lean back against the wall too and not be hunched forward. They stayed silent finishing their cigarettes before they both watched Liam walk out for his usual exercises.