Day 4 in the Big Brother House - Housemates are Wearing Onesies in the Pool

When Louis woke up the next morning to silence in the house, he stared up at the ceiling. There was light coming in from the living room but it was still dark in the bedroom. For a moment Louis lay looking up at the ceiling before looking next to him at Harrys sleeping figure. He was laying on his chest, his face looking in Louis' direction with his hair covering it.

After smiling to himself he turned to look at Niall who had the cover over his head. Louis sighed knowing he would not be able to get back to sleep and after deciding he was quite thirsty he sat up slowly and cautiously as to not wake up the others.

Being in the middle was difficult simply because which ever way he got out, he'd be disturbing one of them. He tried to get out of the middle without disturbing the covers too much and finally got out and moved over the mattress.

He finally let out a breath as he stepped onto the floor, grabbed a hoody from the end of the bed he was pretty sure was Harrys and walked out of the bedroom.

He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water and as he took a sip he looked about the house. There was light coming into the room because of the windows and as he looked outside he noticed a figure sat in the smoking area.

He made his way out of the house, a bitter wind hitting him and he shivered as he saw the figure was Zayn sat in a black hoody with his knees pulled up to his chest. He was smoking and looked up as Louis walked over.

"Alright?" Zayn said to him while smiling.

"Mind if I join, mate?" Louis asked, and sat opposite Zayn as he shook his head. He pulled his legs under the over large hoody and pulled it over his sleeves over his hands feeling slightly warmer.

"Want one?" Zayn asked offering Louis a cigarette. Louis was tempted to accept one but then he remembered the cameras and shook his head.

"Nah, thanks. Probably shouldn't, my sisters are watching the show and don't want to set bad examples," He said with a smile as Zayn put them back down beside him.

"That's why I'm trying to quit." Zayn told him, he seemed to roll his eyes at himself and he leant his head back against the wall.

"I can see that's going very well." Louis laughed and Zayn grinned over at him.

"Oh isn't it just?" Zayn nodded. "It would help if I wasn't reliant on them calming me down a bit." Louis nodded at him, he supposed it was a vicious cycle. Quitting would only be causing him anxiety which would only make him want to smoke more.

"Can get it mate," Louis replied with a nod.

"Not cuddling with Harry?" Zayn smirked at him and Louis felt his cheeks flare up slightly, he could smell Harry on the hoody and tried not to keep smelling it.

"Dude," He said and Zayn started to laugh.

"It's pretty obvious you're into him." Zayn shrugged before taking a drag of his cigarette.

"What about Perrie?" Louis asked getting himself more comfortable.

"Touche," Zayn nodded as he breathed smoke out, "You seen the pile of onesies yet?" Zayn changed the subject and Louis smirked at him before his words sunk in and he looked to where Zayn was pointing his cigarette.

"Onesies?" Louis asked slowly. "Why the fuck are there so many onesies?"

"Fuck knows, mate. They were here when I came out here." Zayn shrugged. Louis looked at them and wondered just what challenge they could be doing to get such a random choice of clothing.