Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House

Comenzar desde el principio

"Big Brother has thought about your inquiry but unfortunately is not able to grant it at this time." The house spoke after a few minutes. Straight to the point too, and unlike when they asked with Zayn and Perrie, had hardly even thought about it.

"Can you rethink?" Perrie asked sounding a little offended by how fast the house had refused them, "We're doing this in the name of love."

"The house is unable to help at this time." It continued and Louis frowned slightly as Jade and Perrie looked at each other and then back to the screen.

"You helped Zayn and I though, why not Lou and Haz?" Perrie continued sounding a little confused now. But this time the house didn't answer immediately and Louis tried not to show how disheartened he was and leant in closer to Jade.

"It's because the house is jealous of the two of us." He whispered getting a sad smile from Jade in return "I shouldn't have been so flirty with it. Gave it false hopes you see."

"Can't we do a challenge to try and win one?" Perrie asked again trying to get an answer from the house.

"Is there anything else the house can do for you today?" The house spoke up after a minute and they all groaned and Louis dropped his head back against the chair.

"Maybe some more stuff for my back? It's killing me." He said and Jade gave him a concerned look and gently stroked at it as she turned back to the screen.

"Surely Lou and Haz deserve a date after the was Toms treating them? He keeps on muttering really shit stuff under his breath when they're together." Perrie continued to argue his case.

"He does?" Louis asked and Jade gave him a guilty smile.

"Like nothing super bad but it's just mean all the same." She muttered. "Like when one of you is cuddling the other he's like 'ugh'. You know, acting childish." She said and Louis nodded along and sighed turning back to the house.

"The house will supply some more cream for your back and we will call you through when we have it." The house said to him but ignored Perrie. Louis sighed knowing it was a lost cause.

"It's no use." He muttered to the girls and both of them nodded frowning lightly.

"What about some of the things from the obstacle course yesterday, can we keep them?" Jade asked finally looking back at the screen. "Theres so little to do around here.

The house took a moment before speaking in which the three of them watched the screen. Once again Louis wasn't holding his breath because the house was not very keen on keeping them all happy.

"The house can not let you keep anything from the course due to risk or more injury." The house said at last and Louis groaned.

"How about you let us have the obstacle course and get rid of Tom instead. He's caused more injury than it."

The house didn't reply and they all sighed disappointed at the whole conversation with the house. They were about to leave with nothing. Well, some back cream for Louis but that didn't exactly make him feel too happy.

"I'm sorry we can't get you that date." Perrie frowned looking at him sadly.

"Well maybe we'll have to try and arrange something in the house. You'll have to distract everyone and I'll I don't know, try and cook something and make something nice." Louis shrugged. The girls sighed and nodded. It wasn't what he'd wanted to do because he'd rather they had a bit more privacy but he knew Perrie and Jade would definitely help him prepare for it.

"We're happy to do whatever we can." Jade nodded.

"I guess we should leave then." He sighed and both the girls nodded giving stern looks to the screen as the door shone green telling them the door was unlocked.