Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded

Start from the beginning

Even if he was sent out this coming eviction, he'd had a great time, a much better time than he'd ever dreamed about having. He washed and as usual tried not to look at Harry naked beside him or tried to ignore how naked Harry was when he wrapped his arms around him and stood behind him.

When they had both finished up and quietly walked from the bathroom in fresh clothes, they were met with a couple of other housemates who had woken up too. Louis smiled at their sleepy morning induced comas and he moved out of the bedroom and into the living room with Harry.

They stopped and stared at the blacked out windows and door and Louis sighed because he quite fancied a cigarette. Zayn was sat on the sofa staring at the door in resentment, like he too wasn't happy they were locked in and no doubt he'd also been about to go for a cigarette.

"I assume our challenge will be outside then." Harry sighed pulling Louis towards the sofas and they sat down on the spare sofa. Zayn finally stopped brooding at the door and turned to them both with a small smile.

"So it seems your date went well then." Louis said and Harry looked down biting at his lip. Louis put his arm over the back of the sofa behind him as he watched Zayn.

"Oh it was great." Zayn grinned. "They sent us through to a room off the diary room. It was set up like a posh restaurant. They gave us cereal and toast and water in wine glasses but it was still pretty thoughtful."

"Better than being in here and having everyone talking around you." Louis nodded. Harry was smiling back at Zayn now but Louis could see what appeared to be slight jealousy behind his expression. No doubt he wished they'd been on a date away from all the housemates too.

"I'm honestly surprised no one came into the bedroom." Zayn chuckled and Louis wrinkled his nose as Harry leant back into his arm and pulled his hand so Louis' arm then wrapped around him.

"No one wanted to disturb you," Louis chuckled squeezing Harry slightly. "This will be the start of it all now though. No one's really been thinking about their sex lives and now everyone will realise exactly how long it's been for them."

"The start?" Harry muttered. "The first time I saw you was the start."

"Harry, you horny dog, keep it in your pants." Louis said quietly to him and Harry grinned. They were soon joined by some more housemates and as Niall and Liam sat down Louis grinned. "I wouldn't have come out of the room, I'd have done it right on the diary room chair."

Niall head cocked and Liams eyebrows drew together in confusion at coming into the conversation half way through. Zayn and Harry began laughing and Louis simply grinned, it was of course all bullshit, he'd damn well want his first time with Harry to be romantic, the kinky stuff could come after.

"Just because you want some weird three way with the house, doesn't mean that's what I'm into." Zayn said still grinning and he shook his head slowly. "Besides, I don't want the world to see what my O face looks like. We stayed under the covers."

"Is that why Harry and Louis keep going under the covers? You don't want the world to see your O face?" Niall asked grinning smugly.

"I'm not ashamed of my O face," Louis returned and he eyed Harry slightly who was gripping his thigh, his thumb running along the inseam, subtly enough that no-one would see, not even the cameras. But Louis could feel it and he squeezed Harry slightly again.

"So now you've slept together, no doubt it'll be an every day thing." Niall continued conversationally and Liam seemed to have realised exactly what they were all talking about and he leant forward slightly to listen. Zayn simply shrugged an almost dopey smile on his face.