Rosa Rayna Pierce

Katherine's P.O.V
I am nine months pregnant I'm having a girl no one is going to take her away from me like my father did with my first daughter. Elijah will never be in her life Klaus killed my whole family even my little sister I will not give him a chance to kill me or my unborn child. I put a hand over my belly my friend Perl I turned her into a vampire same with her daughter Annabelle she was dying.

Annabelle abs Perl walked over to me "Katherine what are you going to name her" Annabelle asked me "You will have to wait and see" I tell her "Are you sure about turning the policemen's son" Perl asked me "Yes he wanted to be turned so I turned him" I told her with a smile on my face I'm not the same person I was back when I human. I don't care my daughter will love me when she comes there is a knock at the door I open the door "Sorry to come around like this my wife wanted me to give you this for the baby says it will make sure you have a safe birth" the man told me I took it. "Thank you tell your wife I said thanks now if you don't mind I must go and lay down" I tell him before I shut the door.

My witch friend Emily Bennett walked in the door "Do not take it Ms Katherine it is poison" Emily told me I was not happy that bitch is going to die. "Would you like me to kill her Ms" Emily asked me "Yes Emily make sure you do her husband as well" I tell her before I sit down on the seat.

"Don't you worry my baby no one will hurt you" I tell my stomach that my little girl inside it won't be long now until I have my daughter. I can't wait omg maybe I don't have to that hurts "The baby coming" Perl ask me "Yes my little girl wants to come now" I tell her in main

After 12 hours of labor I give birth to my little girl Emily hands puts my daughter in my arms I smile down at my daughter. "What is her name" Emily asked me "Rosa Rayna Pierce" I tell them they all smile "No one will hurt you my beautiful little Rose Queen" i tell my little girl.